NiceLock Downloader Companion App [v2.16] & Manual Download Links Thread

rudizl

Dec 31, 2008
Varna
Hi, excellent work! Just an idea- you can add also update link to your Nicelock downloader companion app.

Изпратено от моят SM-N960F с помощта на Tapatalk

Reactions: xantrk

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
Hi, excellent work! Just an idea- you can add also update link to your Nicelock downloader companion app.

Thanks for kind words mate, appreciate it!

I didn't quite understand what you meant by link to companion app. Do you mean from notification?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

joluke

Jan 29, 2014
We already have notifications for the modules. Oh I think he means a link in Nice lock for this app. That would be nice since a lot of users don't even realise that the Downloader Companion exists

rudizl

Dec 31, 2008
Varna
We already have notifications for the modules. Oh I think he means a link in Nice lock for this app. That would be nice since a lot of users don't even realise that the Downloader Companion exists
That is impossible, since Google is rejecting apps with links to external sources. I mean notification or link to the companion app in this application.

joluke

Jan 29, 2014
That is impossible, since Google is rejecting apps with links to external sources. I mean notification or link to the companion app in this application.

Damn it. Didn't remember of that :(

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
Maybe an idea, in an upcoming update, to add a link in the app where to download the updates for the companion-app...
Great idea. Thank you! Will do this, maybe I can add companion app to module list from via DB over the cloud. Will check that out tonight.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: kost7 and rudizl