NiceLock Downloader Companion App [v2.16] & Manual Download Links Thread

Search This thread

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
I have S10e with Android 12. Multistar and Home Up show that update is available but those updates are only for Android 13 versions. Can you fix this inconsistencie?
I'll update it on the database side, as a workaround you can long press and click "Ignore this update".
As I don't have device with every Android version and the support is not explicit I miss these sometimes unfortunately

Reactions: reikar

lakhan586

Feb 6, 2023
Hello sir I am using samsung m31 updated with ui 4 and android 12. I downloaded and installed nice lock and Downloader companion . Except these two other apps not installing . I have download home up,good lock but not able to install I have tried using SAI app also

gordoinc

Mar 3, 2023
Hello! I have joined xda just now and the purpose was to get help with nicelock. I have a Samsung m21 running oneui 5 and I recently tried to install goodlock which, apparently, has no support for this device. I did a bit googling and ended up here.

So, I downloaded and installed nicelock, it got installed with one tap but when I tried installing the module "theme park", it wouldn't install.

I tried split apk installer too; it says that apk is not signed and when I try built in installer, it says "app not installed"
Below are the screenshots of the error i get when installing theme park module through Split apk installer

Screenshot_20230228_151535_SAI.jpg

treahuggs

Aug 28, 2012
I assume we havent been updated to One 6.0 and android 14? Updated the modules I use and none are working with the new update on the S23U.

treahuggs

Aug 28, 2012
Quickstar only one I care about but I also downloaded the newest lockstar to test and it doesnt work either.

Quickstar shows "Updated" but just does a quick screen flash when I try to open.

Lockstar has newest version installed but the Nicelock app says update available and when I click to open the app it tries to force me to go to the support thread.

0rigin

Jan 1, 2013
Sh*topia
Quickstar only one I care about but I also downloaded the newest lockstar to test and it doesnt work either.

Quickstar shows "Updated" but just does a quick screen flash when I try to open.

Lockstar has newest version installed but the Nicelock app says update available and when I click to open the app it tries to force me to go to the support thread.
For quickstar to work, you also need to download goodlock module, available from this app. Lockstar 5.1.00.25 works.

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
Just went through all modules, and only lockstar needed a little bump server-side. Should be all good! Please do report if you see any issues!

xantrk

Nov 9, 2011
Something is not right. The download companion app told me there were 13 updates available, but when entering, there were but 5 available. Why the difference?
Could you have possibly did the updates yesterday? This notification accumulated quite a lot of updates due unlucky timing with scheduled time and ApkMirror's upload timing over yesterday

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Pn8gPb9.png

NiceLock
    Downloader Companion App & Manual Module Links
    Hi everyone,

Due to Google Play Store policies, I had to remove any links that "has a purpose that facilitates the distribution of software applications and games for use on Android devices outside of Google Play" from support thread. The main reason support thread to be affected is Google Play considers any link provided within the app is a part of the app. So I moved the links to here and this thread will not be pointed from the app. I'm also working on an auto-updater/downloader that can be installed only from outside the store. Companion app and download links will be updated here.

Main NiceLock support and feedback thread: https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-9/themes/app-nicelock-goodlock-2019-launcher-pie-t3908648

NiceLock Downloader Companion
    Preview:
    DNPChrg.png
    7WcXLVY.png

Download is available in attachment, MEGA and XDA Labs. You will also need NiceLock main app for companion to work.

•Direct links will either open download page from APKMirror (just a couple seconds wait to download), Sammobile or a temporary mirror provided by me (for quick downloads on release day until it is up on APKMirror. )

Manual Module Downloads:
    Please check out Companion website for manual downloads

Buy me a coffee:
    Please consider a small donation if this app saved you some time.
    BTC: bc1q4wu3mqap0sahkw3pm8n8fynej4lgyw2wk6yfzq
    NiceLock Ad-Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3Paid
    NiceLock Free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bluehorizonapps.nicelock3

XDA:DevDB Information
    NiceLock Downloader Companion, App for the Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Contributors
    xantrk

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 2.16
    Stable Release Date: 2019-05-12

Created 2019-04-28
    Last Updated 2020-05-19
    New module HomeUp is added to NiceLock. Until APKMirror has files here are some alternative mirrors:

XDA: View attachment 5000231
    Mega: https://mega.nz/file/P1xRQRrB#hPFvGC6TSmBIW2jrMfNk0hqdFu1wiPJ5k3nWcVxWN2s
    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Reserved

ChangeLog
    v2.16
    •Fix for NavStar button text.
    v2.15
    •Text scaling improvements
    •Option to open this thread, either from menu or from the Companion app item on the list.

v2
    •3-way Nightmode (On,Off,Follow System)
    •OneUI look

v1.2
    •Initial release
    New module updates today are added to companion app, scheduling notification a bit later.
    Works well on Note 9 exynos pie.

Would really appreciate a dark mode though.

Did I understand correctly that this app will stay in xda since it goes against Play store policies?
    Yes, exactly just uploaded it to XDA labs also. Dark side mode will come, I am a bit too tired as I did this thing in 1 day without sleeping [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk