Night mode and 25w charging coming to galaxy S10

Search This thread

misiek685250

Oct 16, 2015
I have confirmation, that night mode will be separate mode(just like in Pixel 3's night sight) released in a future updates. The question and answer are in Polish.
large

AndroidPurity

Nov 22, 2014
Reisterstown, MD
PLEASE let this be true!!! Especially the 25W. I just went from Dash charge to this QC 2.0, which is like going from a new a McLaren to a Mustang from 2001. Lol!

The lack of charging and the slow finger print sensor are the only 2 real hardware crutches this phone has. If it gets those 2 things fixed, this will be the perfect phone hardware perspective in my opinion.

Night mode I won't miss much. From reviews I seen auto night shots on S10 already pretty good. It crushes the iPhone XS night shots from a compare video I saw. But I Haven't tested night shots yet myself.

Reactions: hanifh

stanley08

Jun 23, 2012
Lagos, Nigeria.
titaniumideas.blogspot.com
PLEASE let this be true!!! Especially the 25W. I just went from Dash charge to this QC 2.0, which is like going from a new a McLaren to a Mustang from 2001. Lol!

The lack of charging and the slow finger print sensor are the only 2 real hardware crutches this phone has. If it gets those 2 things fixed, this will be the perfect phone hardware perspective in my opinion.

Night mode I won't miss much. From reviews I seen auto night shots on S10 already pretty good. It crushes the iPhone XS night shots from a compare video I saw. But I Haven't tested night shots yet myself.

Haha! I came from Dash charge also. On the 6T. This thing feels like it's from the stone age in terms of charging. Also, i had a very good working GCam. :crying:

Top Liked Posts