[NIGHTLIES][ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO X3 [OFFICIAL][SURYA][UNIFIED]

ganesh varma

Recognized Developer
Dec 13, 2015
hyderabad
Please, can you explain how use NFC to pay?
I've tried the ROM (with and without install Magisk). In both cases GPay installs fine, then no issues to add bank cards but when I try to pay in a store, the dataphone refuses to operate. No issues with MIUI.
Thanks
I have the non-nfc variant so its impossible for me to test this. Capture and provide with logs while doing the payment or where it refuses via NFC.

iakoboss7

May 6, 2011
Athens
Last edited:

jeryll

Dec 23, 2010
Reactions: iakoboss7

ralfhein

May 14, 2019
I would need to increase the volume_steps set in /system/default.prop file (at least this is how it worked for me on other phones) so I can use the phone with a decent headset for music. The 15 default steps of android are just not enough imho.

Is there a way to mount /system as r/w in OrangeFox or TWRP or whatever to be able to edit this file via adb?
I could obviously also do a build myself to fix this, but that really does seem overkill.

Or does anyone have another suggestion how to fix the volume steps? Thanks!

jeryll

Dec 23, 2010
I would need to increase the volume_steps set in /system/default.prop file (at least this is how it worked for me on other phones) so I can use the phone with a decent headset for music. The 15 default steps of android are just not enough imho.

Is there a way to mount /system as r/w in OrangeFox or TWRP or whatever to be able to edit this file via adb?
I could obviously also do a build myself to fix this, but that really does seem overkill.

not a clue about the rest, but you can mount /system in OrangeFox...

Reactions: ralfhein

ralfhein

May 14, 2019

bartito

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2005
I have the non-nfc variant so its impossible for me to test this. Capture and provide with logs while doing the payment or where it refuses via NFC.
Thanks for the quick reply.
I have changed my device and I need to wait until February to unlock the new one due to the Xiaomi stupid policy to allow only one unlock per month, but I will post the logs when I have it done.

miuirred

Jan 7, 2017

I added "ro.config.media_vol_steps=20" in build.prop via https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...released-fully-featured-file-manager.1523691/ - works fine in my rooted X3. Has to be repeated after update of course.

Reactions: ralfhein

mcsmart

Aug 8, 2011
I have upgraded from 20201227 to 20210122 build (gapps build) and I am having roaming issues with WiFi.

I have multiple access points in my house and the phone is stuck on APs with a very low signal level, although APs with much better signal are nearby. It looks like the roaming behavior was changed, which is not so cool for people with multiple APs. Anyone else observing this?

Oh, and 5 GHz WiFi never connects for me in current build. Very strange.