Stromberg kernel passed validation, but validation failed, arrow os kernel could not be verified, tried beta and last stable updateI know that there is an issue with Magisk/Google Api right now on rooted phones. The dev is working on it (April 15). I reset my phone on Sunday and did not root it with Magisk. I uninstalled Magisk before resetting.
I'm still failing Safetynet with this error, fail (response payload validation failed).
I also get an app error with a Toyota app that I need - "The Toyota app does not support rooted devices." So minus Magisk I should not be/or test as rooted? Maybe this is triggered by the unlocked phone.
I checked on the Arrow Github page and didn't see any Magisk issues posted. Are other users having this issue.
Same with PixelExperience OSS vendor buildWaveOs switched to android 11 firmware & vendor.
Issues bellow 5% battery are also fixed
Just to be clear, you downloaded and installed app-debug.apk on top of Magisk 22.1?
seriously even after mentioning and highlighting it multiple times you ended up flashing 10 firmware?so tell me where is problem:
1. booloader (power + volume down)
2. installed twrp-3.5.2_10-1-surya.img
3. recovery (power + volume up)
4. adb push fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V22.214.171.124.QJGMIXM_7f83537667_10.0.zip /tmp
5. install fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V126.96.36.199.QJGMIXM_7f83537667_10.0.zip
6. adb push Arrow-v11.0-surya-OFFICIAL-20210514-VANILLA.zip /tmp
7. install Arrow-v11.0-surya-OFFICIAL-20210514-VANILLA.zip
8. Wipe - Format Data - yes - Reboot system
Sytem UI isn't responding
Bad build or i did some mistake in your Note?
Lol they deleted It, i downloaded It yesterday. If u quote me tomorrow i can send u the file.
Can someone please provide a download link for
So after having had that mentioned several times by several different users, I think we can consider it CONFIRMED that there is currently no recovery that can deal with A11 + OSS vendor decryption.
Too early for that.Start using OSS vendor please
I decided to go for the new version, but it was still a super frustrating experience. 12.05. didn't have any big warning signs that it requires you to factory reset and I wasn't prepared for that in the middle of the night. Just thought it was a quick update before bed. Instead I spent 2 1/2 hrs looking for a fix and another few hrs setting everything back up today, after a complete wipe. Idk why ROM breaking updates like this are just pushed willy nilly through the updater.I had exactly the same issue! Was very frustrating and I end up having to wipe everything and start again, losing all my data... (I reverted to 20210503 posted above.
To everyone, please STOP this misconception about having the need to flash magisk in order to pass safety net. Do read the OP I've clearly mentioned there's no need of a magisk or modules for safety net. Device is certified and passes safety net out of the box without need of any modifications.Mission Impossible in all custom ROMs !
1. Safetynet check the bootloader status and will automatically fail if magisk is not installed (Magisk Hide ON must be applied for this) !
2. Furthermore, now you have to install the safetynet-fix module to make your banking apps working !
3. Finally, you must hide Magisk Manager.apk with a random name too (Magisk Settings)
I'm aware of the notification led issue, its interlinked to an sepolicy denial from vendor which is quite tricky to address it while we're using the prebuilt/stock vendor. For now you can assume it as a trade off for enforcing builds. I'm working on a fix, once we start a full transition towards an OSS vendor these issues will be more convenient to be addressed.Even dev says in dec the 3rd changelog that notification led was implemented, it still doesn't work for me