[NIGHTLY] Cyanogenmod 6 (Froyo) for vendor Bravo (HTC DESIRE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ephumuris

Dec 7, 2008
Hull
I'm desperate for the release of this rom. I love all the little extras so far but it's just not an every day ron for me until juice defender stops fc and it had old a2sd.

Kali-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 11, 2010
Roma
I'm desperate for the release of this rom. I love all the little extras so far but it's just not an every day ron for me until juice defender stops fc and it had old a2sd.

never installed juicedefender before
i have completed the setup process and sames to work (no FC)

vrmp

Jan 26, 2010
Installed the latest build, seems to run fine again :)

Kali, I have a quick question for you if you don't mind.
Do you have any idea when apps2sd+ will be added or if it's possible to do in an easy on our own? I kinda lack space and the froyo style doesn't seem to work for me. Or well I just don't like it :p

Thanks for all the work you and the others at cyanogen or putting into this excelent rom.

ph0rce

Jun 8, 2010
Just had another go at installing this rom, got the boot loop again but this time I followed the above instructions about the odex issue above & it booted fine.

There are a couple of issues, one of which I'm sure has been mentioned before; Google Goggles FC's when you open it & the other one is quite strange, when I installed Titanium Backup & ran it for the first time, it asks for SU permission ( which I granted ), however the text popup to confirm the permission didn't disappear & I had to reboot the phone to get rid of it. Now everytime I reboot the same message pops up for a couple of seconds, very strange!

Other than those two things ( and the lack of FB sync, god the Contacts app looks strange without it! ), everything is pretty good, nice & fast too.

Thanks! :D

EDIT

See below :(

Last edited:

crowstar

Sep 26, 2009
Possible fixes ahead?

adamg has fixed most of the issues with froyo roms for desire, pehaps these could be implemented in the next nightly

ephumuris

Dec 7, 2008
Hull
With the release of Cyanogenmod 6 RC1 for Nexus etc i'm confident we should see a pretty stable release soon. Especially now Benocharm is working on it.

Nekromantik

Apr 1, 2010
London
OnePlus 8 Pro
That one has the same md5sum as the One I downloaded yesterday? And have the same name.

Sent from my HTC Desire

that was released last night at 12.30ish as it is every night.
Strange if it has same MD5 as Fridays 12.30 release.

Bad news from twitter....no old skool A2SD untill CM6.1 so I have to wait till CM6.1 and who knows how long that will take.

BabyBen

Apr 15, 2009
Cergy
Here is the black theme with circle battery for CM6.
Tested with cm_bravo-07092010-013513 nightly build.
Enjoy.

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=722938
forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/2344-theme-htc-desire-black-theme-for-cm6-circle-battery/

Last edited:

Twau

Apr 11, 2010
that was released last night at 12.30ish as it is every night.
Strange if it has same MD5 as Fridays 12.30 release.

Bad news from twitter....no old skool A2SD untill CM6.1 so I have to wait till CM6.1 and who knows how long that will take.
My bad, it did not have the same md5. It is the md5.txt that is wrong.

Sent from my HTC Desire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Kali: I took your odex-script and modified it to run automatically on flash.
    (again unsigned. My signed zip files don't pass the signature verification, don't know what the problem is.)
    I hope it's no problem ;)
    Flashed the cklickon kernel on cm6 final. OJ already died after like 20 min.

this is one of the reason to not share info on how to reproduce the bug, use your phone as usual

was using my phone as usual

Edit: light sensor doesn't seem to work either now.