Nillkin Textured case

Search This thread

SkaboXD

Jan 18, 2017
Ganja
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I got this case today & It's AMAZING! It's really high quality & feels good in the hand. It also makes back of the phone look good! That texture is amazing! With this case there is no camera bump anymore, it's perfectly aligned. Cuts are precise, it leaves a bit of space for holes, which is good. Phone is a bit thiccer, but it's not an issue for me. I didn't notice any weight increase subjectivily when holding it in the hand. I paid for it 17 euros which is quite expensive but it's worth it. You can get it a bit cheaper through AliExpress.

Highly recommend it!

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ctcNOXX5JUi7YGFGodYUnPgxkl_a1zed/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oJj4JI0hcxHgYOQXrq0J9ybVufAp3Mqg/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hom6En696KrW08pv8Mo3mv9JEp-2utWy/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: salahmed

Yepi69

May 30, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Not to rain on your parade but that case is terrible, I bought it and got a refund on it not 2 days after.
It's textured sure but it's not rubber texture but plastic texture, meaning it'll slip from the table to the floor more times than you can count, I managed to break my tempered glass because the phone slid from the table to the floor because the case isn't grippy. You're better off with the case the phone came in, at least it isn't slippery. Or get a Spigen case like I did, they got released this week.
Also, I bought it for 7 euros on Aliexpress, how did you paid 17?

SkaboXD

Jan 18, 2017
Ganja
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Not to rain on your parade but that case is terrible, I bought it and got a refund on it not 2 days after.
It's textured sure but it's not rubber texture but plastic texture, meaning it'll slip from the table to the floor more times than you can count, I managed to break my tempered glass because the phone slid from the table to the floor because the case isn't grippy. You're better off with the case the phone came in, at least it isn't slippery. Or get a Spigen case like I did, they got released this week.
Also, I bought it for 7 euros on Aliexpress, how did you paid 17?

Well, there is no free shipping on Aliexpress for Serbia so there is that. Case is not slippy at all imo, it didn't move when placed on table. I looked for Spigen case as I heard they are good quality too but it's not avaliable here, so yeah. I think I read your post somewhere for Nillkin regular case, not this one containing the same issues you described. I could be wrong there.

I used Nillkin case back on Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo & it was also really good. They were very popular back than so that's why I decided to buy Nillkin case.

Yepi69

May 30, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Well, there is no free shipping on Aliexpress for Serbia so there is that. Case is not slippy at all imo, it didn't move when placed on table. I looked for Spigen case as I heard they are good quality too but it's not avaliable here, so yeah. I think I read your post somewhere for Nillkin regular case, not this one containing the same issues you described. I could be wrong there.

I used Nillkin case back on Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo & it was also really good. They were very popular back than so that's why I decided to buy Nillkin case.
Seems the one you bought is cloth based, mine was hard plastic. Nillkin does produce good cases but the one I got was such a disappointment.

XtraWater

Apr 8, 2018
I bought this case at aliexpress. The quality looks good. All holes are cut-out perfect

However, I don't like this case. It feels hard. And I hate the texture on the back side. Due to the texture small dirt particles sit between the dots. They don't go away with a fast wipe. The cut-out for the camera is a circle. Spigen uses a rounded rectangle which I prefer.

Sorry to say, but I really don't like this case. It feels just not smooth. The backside feels like sandpaper. Unpleasant to touch or hold the phone.

A member above said the case slips easily around. Like a ice cube. I can't confirm that. Actually it has a good grip on different surfaces.

That's all personal preferences. What I hate, others may love. As I said, quality looks great.

I'll get my spigen case in a few days. I know them from my old phones. Can't wait.

Last edited:

Mysteryagr

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Aug 16, 2012
Cairo
I got this case today & It's AMAZING! It's really high quality & feels good in the hand. It also makes back of the phone look good! That texture is amazing! With this case there is no camera bump anymore, it's perfectly aligned. Cuts are precise, it leaves a bit of space for holes, which is good. Phone is a bit thiccer, but it's not an issue for me. I didn't notice any weight increase subjectivily when holding it in the hand. I paid for it 17 euros which is quite expensive but it's worth it. You can get it a bit cheaper through AliExpress.

Highly recommend it!

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ctcNOXX5JUi7YGFGodYUnPgxkl_a1zed/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oJj4JI0hcxHgYOQXrq0J9ybVufAp3Mqg/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Hom6En696KrW08pv8Mo3mv9JEp-2utWy/view?usp=sharing
Hi,

I ordered this case, I paid 11.45 USD only, it might be more expensive than other cases here, but after I bought a cheap case I decided that I won't waste money on cheap useless cases anymore, so I searched and found Nillkin is the most popular.

I have a question though, if you please...
Do I have to remove the case every week to clean the dust that go inside, like other cases?
Thanks in advance

SkaboXD

Jan 18, 2017
Ganja
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi,

I ordered this case, I paid 11.45 USD only, it might be more expensive than other cases here, but after I bought a cheap case I decided that I won't waste money on cheap useless cases anymore, so I searched and found Nillkin is the most popular.

I have a question though, if you please...
Do I have to remove the case every week to clean the dust that go inside, like other cases?
Thanks in advance

Only around the camera. But that can be blowed outside. It's very good protected.

Reactions: Mysteryagr

Mysteryagr

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Aug 16, 2012
Cairo
Only around the camera. But that can be blowed outside. It's very good protected.
I found a better one which protects the camera, I received it today, hard case feels smooth in my hand, everything is fine except that the edges need to be higher than the screen a lil bit more to protect it, unfortunately it is not; after I installed the case I noticed that my screen protector tempered glass is higher than the case edges.

Attachments

• IMG_20210121_164539.jpg
    IMG_20210121_164539.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 159

dinotheevil

Sep 27, 2013
I found a better one which protects the camera, I received it today, hard case feels smooth in my hand, everything is fine except that the edges need to be higher than the screen a lil bit more to protect it, unfortunately it is not; after I installed the case I noticed that my screen protector tempered glass is higher than the case edges.
agree with you... I also use this case... and somehow my POCO became more light in my hand

Top Liked Posts