Nitro HD Unlock

Search This thread

aaki_rocker

Oct 9, 2011
Mumbai
no !
once you unlock the device !
it is permanently stored onto it and it never changes no matter what rom or stuff you flash ! :)

it won't change even if you flash kdz files !

gsm unlocking is permanent for all devices !

Reactions: rani9990

AllstarE4

Jan 8, 2012
How do you go about getting an unlock code without having to pay some website? Call the provider and say you'll be travelling internationally?

Edit: So I got my unlock code from at&t today. I've found that I can no longer access my hidden menu and I think its because I'm now running CM9 RC1. I was able to access the hidden menu three days ago while still on stock Ginderbread.

Last edited:

Malnilion

Dec 21, 2011
AllstarE4, yep, that's probably a good way to do it. I just spent $3 on ebay for my NCK unlock to avoid the hassle of playing phone tag.

AllstarE4

Jan 8, 2012
They didn't give me any hassle about the unlock code. I just told them I would be travelling for work and needed to unlock it.

I'm still trying to find a way to get to the hidden menu now. I was able to access it on stock Gingerbread, but can't get to it with CM9 RC1. Any ideas?

aaki_rocker

Oct 9, 2011
Mumbai
They didn't give me any hassle about the unlock code. I just told them I would be travelling for work and needed to unlock it.

I'm still trying to find a way to get to the hidden menu now. I was able to access it on stock Gingerbread, but can't get to it with CM9 RC1. Any ideas?

cm9 yet doesnt support the hidden menu option !

you must either use stock gb or ics leak to do that !

backup your cm9, unlock your phone (gb/ics leak) and then restore your backup :good:

AllstarE4

Jan 8, 2012
Do you think it's possible for CM9 to get that function? Or is it easy enough to go back to gingerbread and unlock, then flash CM9 again?

drumist

Aug 6, 2010
Do you think it's possible for CM9 to get that function? Or is it easy enough to go back to gingerbread and unlock, then flash CM9 again?

Well, ideally, you should have a backup made before you flashed CM9. If you did, then you can make a backup of your current installation, then restore the old Gingerbread backup. Then when finished, just restore the current installation.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    no !
    once you unlock the device !
    it is permanently stored onto it and it never changes no matter what rom or stuff you flash ! :)

it won't change even if you flash kdz files !

gsm unlocking is permanent for all devices !