NO.1 D5+, hotest NO.1 D5 update version coming soon

Search This thread

Herberteten

Nov 20, 2013
NO.1 smartwatch going to release NO.1 D5+ smartwatch now, they release a compare video about d5 and d5+, we find out that D5+ is android 5.1, 1+8gb memory, quad core cpu, highest specs in smartwatch!

pablo11

Jun 23, 2007
Down Under
Very nice but you should not make ridiculous claims like "highest specs in smartwatch"

It really doesn't help the reputation of your thread..... Just saying.

And don't get me wrong - I am a very big fan of these watches as you probably know from the original D5 thread.....

Reactions: Smith 001

pablo11

Jun 23, 2007
Down Under
I misread it thinking it was going to be a firmware update.. :(

Yes - unfortunately easily done - the thread owner should rename it really..

When it is released we will open a proper development thread for it.

We are working directly with No1 and it is going to be a while before it is actually released - they are just forecasting on their website.

It's nice for customers to know it's coming - but it will be a while yet.

Cheers

pablo11

Last edited:

soniasophie9697

Oct 12, 2014
Rishon Lezion

We are working directly with No1 and it is going to be a while before it is actually released - they are just forecasting on their website.

Cheers

pablo11

do you have info if there will be to versions of the watch? in size?

icpart

Jan 21, 2008
I am also interested in that new model. From video I think I spot that D5+ has barometer and gyroscope sensor. Is that true if you know? If that model have that 2 sensors it will be very interesting for outdoor activities if it also have some type of waterproof protection. I am very interested to try to use this watch for hiking navigation maybe with some apps like LocusMap or Oruxmaps.

EzekielBlack

Aug 6, 2016
Found site that says its in stock. Could it be real?

I just did a google search and found this site saying they have the new d5+ in stock, but it seems to be the only place. Could it be they got it early? I'd like to order, and they do have the paypal option so I guess its protected but I'm hesitant. Anybody here use this service before, or know if this looks legit?

buyswear dot com

RedPandaFox

Sep 6, 2012
I don't think I would trust that site personally, but it gives the date for shipping as 1st of September and is saying that it is for presale now.
Hope some more sites will have info in September then.

Kignofpain

Mar 11, 2007
I don't think I would trust that site personally, but it gives the date for shipping as 1st of September and is saying that it is for presale now.
Hope some more sites will have info in September then.

Pre-ordered mine on a "more known" reseller here:
www_DOT_banggood_DOT_com/NO_1-D5-1GB-RAM-48GB-ROM-MTK6580-450mAh-Android-5_1-WiFi-Smart-Watch-p-1081394.html

Smith 001

Aug 25, 2016

Cheers

pablo11
That is great.We can know the details about it directly but not wast time searching.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    in a couple of weeks there will be a few new releases. One of my interests is the Q3 plus. It has a 400x400 amoled display. One button at 3 o'clock position. And I hear that the price will be very competitive :) 1gb ram and 8gb storage as well.
    X5 Plus will soon as well but has three buttons.
    Both of these have built in support for the great CSM watch faces and don't suffer any random re-boots.

Then there will be the Sinsoft watches.
    KW98 available in three different configurations at different prices. A 512mb ram and 4gb storage, a 512mb ram and 8gb storage and the 1gb ram and 8gb storage version at the top of the range. Fairly large watch by the look of things and no CSM custom face support - as stock.
    Lastly the IQI I3 with 512mb ram and 4gb storage. Absolutely beautiful design and quality build. Still no stock support for custom faces from CSM because it's from Sinsoft ......

Lot's of choice :)
    Very nice but you should not make ridiculous claims like "highest specs in smartwatch"

It really doesn't help the reputation of your thread..... Just saying.

And don't get me wrong - I am a very big fan of these watches as you probably know from the original D5 thread.....
    Just got the watch today.. D5+. Does it stay sleep if we flip it up from our wrist..?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    There is always a setting on smartwatch called'auto wake-up' or something.
    You can set it for your type.
    The first question, 'the watch-NC'is the D5+ display for BT searching for IOS.
    NO.1 samrtwatch have separated some settings or apps from IOS .
    Second,nope,my D6 is rectangular so the charger is straight while the D5+ is a circle one and its charger must be bent.
    Custom firmware for d5+

Hi guyz, I'm wondering is it possible since it's the same processor, to port android from KW88 watch? Newest released version is from the end of 2017, and in d5+ it's end of 2016. My friend have this smartwatch and I must say, it runs more smoothly, even with less RAM, menu is just cool, and bt calling works as well. Can anyone help me with port? I've already launched kw 88 system on d5+, so i think that this is possible, but the thing is that for now on bluetooth not working, screen is rotated 180 degrees and touchscreen works oppositionaly to the pressed place. So when you need to push down button you must tap on the top. I hope that some of hackers from here will be able to help :D. Cheers