• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question No 5g after switching to oxygenos

Search This thread

Icey_3

Apr 15, 2021
I see. definitely there is some compability issue from coverting color os to oxygen os. Maybe switch back to coloros for now just switch to english and install google services that way? at least you will still have 5G and google services at some time and benifit from using chinese local services in china like subway card service or chinese map service?
Unfortunately i didnt like the color os at all

I think its just a early bug i hope they fix it soon the software so buggy. um in my situation i used the *#*#4636*#*# then chose that.

Screenshot_20210416-233743.jpg

[Mod Edit] IMEI details removed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-233743.jpg
    Screenshot_20210416-233743.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:

Icey_3

Apr 15, 2021
I see. definitely there is some compability issue from coverting color os to oxygen os. Maybe switch back to coloros for now just switch to english and install google services that way? at least you will still have 5G and google services at some time and benifit from using chinese local services in china like subway card service or chinese map service?
I checked all the 5g bands for all 9 pro models... Whichever model i get it will be coveree by my provider 5g and yet no 5g