Question No 5g after switching to oxygenos

Search This thread

Icey_3

Apr 15, 2021
I see. definitely there is some compability issue from coverting color os to oxygen os. Maybe switch back to coloros for now just switch to english and install google services that way? at least you will still have 5G and google services at some time and benifit from using chinese local services in china like subway card service or chinese map service?
Unfortunately i didnt like the color os at all

fifasax

Mar 28, 2021
Unfortunately i didnt like the color os at all
I guess you have to wait untill many people have the same issue, I am sure they will do something about it. If not return it? And buy one from hongkong? I think hongkong one should support china telecom service and it will be oxygen is out of the box

I think its just a early bug i hope they fix it soon the software so buggy. um in my situation i used the *#*#4636*#*# then chose that.

Screenshot_20210416-233743.jpg

[Mod Edit] IMEI details removed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-233743.jpg
    Screenshot_20210416-233743.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:

Icey_3

Apr 15, 2021
I see. definitely there is some compability issue from coverting color os to oxygen os. Maybe switch back to coloros for now just switch to english and install google services that way? at least you will still have 5G and google services at some time and benifit from using chinese local services in china like subway card service or chinese map service?
I checked all the 5g bands for all 9 pro models... Whichever model i get it will be coveree by my provider 5g and yet no 5g

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone