[No auth collection] Realme No Auth Firehose Files for Qualcomm based phones.

Search This thread

PeyVodka

Apr 19, 2023
What is this file?

As we all know that Realme has blocked offline flashing with authentication required to flash their device. This files will ultimately help you to fix the authorisation issue and hence unbrick your
Realme device via EDL mode. Replace the firehose that comes with original firmware with this patched firehose and you are good to flash your phone with no authorisation required.

If you own a Xiaomi device please refer to this thread here.

Please post your device model here to request file and I will try to post it here if I find it online. Thankyou.

Share for realme GT 2 Pro RMX3301 please.

PeyVodka

Apr 19, 2023

aman_003

Jun 22, 2023
What is this file?

As we all know that Realme has blocked offline flashing with authentication required to flash their device. This files will ultimately help you to fix the authorisation issue and hence unbrick your
Realme device via EDL mode. Replace the firehose that comes with original firmware with this patched firehose and you are good to flash your phone with no authorisation required.

Please post your device model here to request file and I will try to post it here if I find it online. Thankyou.
Please please do for Realme X2 RMX1992
My device bricked.

rd.emon

Jan 18, 2014
Can you provide No auth Firehose loader file for Realme GT Master Edition rmx3363? Device has been bricked for 10 days :)

dejimonme

Jul 24, 2017
Refer to the Youtube video that shows Codemeter runtime and other tools to activate msm tool and try to follow same steps for your phone with appropriate flash file.
My device issue is I can't boot into bootloader even though it is already unlocked, it only shows a brief splash screen of the bootloader and then it boots to android. I want to use qfil to reflash the bootloader via edl since back then I use unofficial method to downgrade my version from 10 to 9. Can msm do that also?

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
India
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco
My device issue is I can't boot into bootloader even though it is already unlocked, it only shows a brief splash screen of the bootloader and then it boots to android. I want to use qfil to reflash the bootloader via edl since back then I use unofficial method to downgrade my version from 10 to 9. Can msm do that also?
In EDL mode you can downgrade and upgrade the phone without worrying the status of the bootloader.

Once flashed it will be locked.

Ssaikatsaha

Dec 21, 2020
What is this file?

Can you share for Realme GT 2 (Porsche)

enonaw

Jul 30, 2022
Please, can you provide firehose for Realme 9 5G (RMX3474) ? My son bricked his...

Top Liked Posts