Question No available update for Realme GT Master Edition

Search This thread

Andyx88

Apr 17, 2015
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Hello guys. I have an issue about updates with my GT Master Edition. Since I bought the phone in september I didn't received any update and the build number is RMX3363_11_A.05 with August 2021 security patches.
I live in Romania but the phone was received from Italy, I also tryied with vpn and selected different countryes but nothing. I've done a reset to the phone but again, no result. What can be the problem?

Reactions: exerramun and NextB

xXx yYy

Feb 4, 2017
Updates ( read: patches ) get rolled out by OEM if they deem it necessary.

Andyx88

Apr 17, 2015
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Yes I know but I was broswing a little and this phone received monthly updates and now it shoud have december security patches. That's why it seems strange

Hello guys. I have an issue about updates with my GT Master Edition. Since I bought the phone in september I didn't received any update and the build number is RMX3363_11_A.05 with August 2021 security patches.
I live in Romania but the phone was received from Italy, I also tryied with vpn and selected different countryes but nothing. I've done a reset to the phone but again, no result. What can be the problem?
you can update direct from here

try changing region to UK and connect to UK on VPN as well. Then try checking for update, it worked for me

adominguez

Mar 20, 2016
Did you find any solution? I have the same problem

Reactions: alinajafi19997

_aleksandar_

Dec 9, 2021
can you check this?
Dial *#899# 👉 Software Version
At the bottom is the factory version. What is written after rmx3363? Is it GDPR?

_aleksandar_

Dec 9, 2021
realme.png

Andyx88

Apr 17, 2015
OPPO Find X2 Pro
What is written on the phone box? On my box is written, This product is only for sale and use in EU. I saw somewhere that the "export" version is for India, Taiwan ....
Have you tried to connect to germany or Britain via vpn? Have you tried more vpn?
I don't have the written who says "for sale and use only in EU...", there is only the sticker with the info about the phone. I saw on other boxes that written but on mine not.
I have tried to connect to Germany, UK, Netherlands, Italy and more... If you say this version is for India, should l try a India VPN? But these servers are not free, l should buy the app.

_aleksandar_

Dec 9, 2021
I don't have the written who says "for sale and use only in EU...", there is only the sticker with the info about the phone. I saw on other boxes that written but on mine not.
I have tried to connect to Germany, UK, Netherlands, Italy and more... If you say this version is for India, should l try a India VPN? But these servers are not free, l should buy the app.
Isn't it written on your box like this? If vpn hasn't helped so far, then you bought a phone for the global market. Since you said it was written on your phone "export", it probably means that the phone is for the global market. Where you bought the phone? In a legal sale or through an ad?

See the picture I added, "realme3". Still, for India it is "rmx3360". In the table, after "rmx3363export" is written, ID(Indonesia), IQ(Iraq),Egypt(EG),AE(Emirates),BD(Bangladesh)....

Try to connect to those countries. If you can't, sell the phone and buy a phone that is for the European market.
Sorry in my bad english.

Attachments

• realme1.jpg
    realme1.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 537
  • realme3.png
    realme3.png
    360.7 KB · Views: 538

Andyx88

Apr 17, 2015
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Isn't it written on your box like this? If vpn hasn't helped so far, then you bought a phone for the global market. Since you said it was written on your phone "export", it probably means that the phone is for the global market. Where you bought the phone? In a legal sale or through an ad?

See the picture I added, "realme3". Still, for India it is "rmx3360". In the table, after "rmx3363export" is written, ID(Indonesia), IQ(Iraq),Egypt(EG),AE(Emirates),BD(Bangladesh)....

Try to connect to those countries. If you can't, sell the phone and buy a phone that is for the European market.
Sorry in my bad english.
Look, this is the box from my phone . It was a challenge on Instagram so l won this phone from Realme Italy. But actually l am living in Romania. Maybe it was like a internal version and is not for all markets, l don't know what to say. The phone is working perfectly but l have in my brain this thing with the updates.... Always like to have the last one.
I also tried India vpn but still nothing, l have enough of this. l will sell it and buy the GT Neo 2. Thanks for all your replies.

Attachments

• IMG20220130135615.jpg
    IMG20220130135615.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 394

_aleksandar_

Dec 9, 2021
Look, this is the box from my phone . It was a challenge on Instagram so l won this phone from Realme Italy. But actually l am living in Romania. Maybe it was like a internal version and is not for all markets, l don't know what to say. The phone is working perfectly but l have in my brain this thing with the updates.... Always like to have the last one.
I also tried India vpn but still nothing, l have enough of this. l will sell it and buy the GT Neo 2. Thanks for all your replies.
Before you sell the phone, try to connect to Russia.

Top Liked Posts