Question No available update for Realme GT Master Edition

Search This thread

Krejwik

Nov 23, 2022
Hello ,
Dial *#899# and in software version see Factory Version you have the number with GDPR or not .If GDPR ,you log with vpn in a land where GDPR is in use . (for me usual Germany)
Region Version: XLA0000
Region Operator: LATAM
Factory Version: RMX3363export_11_a.10
I won a phone in a giveaway lmao.

As I said, I tried multiple VPN's and multiple countries and didn't work for me.

rsroki

Jun 12, 2013
Hello, new update - December 2022 Update for realme GT Master Edition..there is no alert update on realme website, but is there and it was expected...and it goes only over VPN provider to update (like before). Update version RMX3363(RMX3360)_11_C13.

sym_m

Jul 30, 2011
I was on same version LATAM but i unlock my bootloader then switch to RX3360 indian frimware i think its the best and i just get December security patch i highly recommend you did the same i dont think realme will care for latam device any more even Volte wasn't working for me and google maps lost the signal but on indian frimware everything working perfectly fine

Milanche78

May 26, 2012
I was on same version LATAM but i unlock my bootloader then switch to RX3360 indian frimware i think its the best and i just get December security patch i highly recommend you did the same i dont think realme will care for latam device any more even Volte wasn't working for me and google maps lost the signal but on indian frimware everything working perfectly fine
Is call recording now working, with google dialer?

Top Liked Posts