No developers options in cm10.1 on Kindle fire.

Search This thread

jimchee

Mar 17, 2010
Okay so after I installed the 12/16 cm10.1 on my Kindle fire I have no developers options in settings so I am unable to enable usb debugging any thoughts would be appreciated.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ankjain

Dec 12, 2007
Jaipur
www.gsmarena.com
click build number for developer option

Okay so after I installed the 12/16 cm10.1 on my Kindle fire I have no developers options in settings so I am unable to enable usb debugging any thoughts would be appreciated.

click on setting-> about phone->build number-> and click on it for 6 times continuously.

i hope you will get developer option.
regards
ankjain

jimchee

Mar 17, 2010
That's the bomb, and worked perfectly, and thanks

Samus Arin

Jun 22, 2013
Why ?

... are they hidden by default ?

I found this extremely irritating trying to hunt down.

Its not like Developer Options are some some unknown, uber leet secrete for the hardcore only, every android device i've ever worked on has them available by default.

wulsic

Aug 21, 2013
Nijmegen
OnePlus 8 Pro
... are they hidden by default ?

I found this extremely irritating trying to hunt down.

Its not like Developer Options are some some unknown, uber leet secrete for the hardcore only, every android device i've ever worked on has them available by default.

they are now also hiding it because some people don't know anything and just click some thing so now they hidden it so it's more safer for people who don't know anything ;p and 1 one guy has 70 ****ing likes for the simplest thing what you can find that is something more likes then by a rom xd

topright12

Feb 20, 2017
Developer options on Kindle Fire

Kindle fire System Version: 6.3.4
I tried to pull up the Developer options by clicking serial no 6-7 times but nothing.

Not sure what is wrong with the tablet. Is there any other way i can enable usb/adb debugging. I'm trying to install a custom mod that would be stable on this device.

Thank you,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    click build number for developer option

click on setting-> about phone->build number-> and click on it for 6 times continuously.

i hope you will get developer option.
    regards
    ankjain
    Thanks.. It worked Pretty smoothly.

Good to see that i am of any help please press thanks button if my post gave you an idea of awesome cyanogen team
    Regards

Sent from my Xperia Pro using xda app-developers app