• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

No enhanced LTE mode on Moto G5Splus

Search This thread

gopikrishnan08

Aug 29, 2015
Hey guys i just got a Moto G5s+ and i cant find an enhaced LTE mode on the device and Volte /HD is not shown and i am unable to call using a Reliance Jio Sim . I have tried both slots and multiple factory resets and Network Resets . I havent even rooted the device i Hope you guys can help me .

Sri Datta

Jun 14, 2016
Gurgaon
so u didn't unlock bootloader

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

if so then reflash stock rom using suitable firmware acc.to build no.it should be fixed

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Hey guys i just got a Moto G5s+ and i cant find an enhaced LTE mode on the device and Volte /HD is not shown and i am unable to call using a Reliance Jio Sim . I have tried both slots and multiple factory resets and Network Resets . I havent even rooted the device i Hope you guys can help me .

by the way did uu check in settings for volte option. and also try *#*#4636#*#* before flashing firmware

gopikrishnan08

Aug 29, 2015
so u didn't unlock bootloader

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

if so then reflash stock rom using suitable firmware acc.to build no.it should be fixed

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

by the way did uu check in settings for volte option. and also try *#*#4636#*#* before flashing firmware

There is no option for volte and i did try *#*#4636#*#* there volte was toggled on , my phone is from UAE is it the reason i am not getting volte , I am new to this so if you have time please give me instructions to flash the stock rom
Build version is NPSS26.116-26-8

Sri Datta

Jun 14, 2016
Gurgaon
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikrishnan08
There is no option for volte and i did try *#*#4636#*#* there volte was toggled on , my phone is from UAE is it the reason i am not getting volte , I am new to this so if you have time please give me instructions to flash the stock rom

Check this out
https://forum.xda-developers.com/mot...-plus-t3681018
System chunk may vary in number so plz don't copy everything.u can find latest firmware for ur device here:
https://firmware.center/firmware/Motorola/Moto G5s Plus/Stock/
---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopikrishnan08

By the way I dunno Abt UAE ask in telegram group @g5splus
Also can u share it baseband version

Last edited:

Phazmos

Dec 6, 2010

You would have to see what bands are available on the uae variant and see if it will work on the carrier you are trying to use now.
Disregard anything else you see here.

s.k.rajput

Oct 15, 2016
Well the device wasn't volte supported at launch... Kindly do all the ota updates get volte working on stock rom