• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

meterpreter

Sep 6, 2021
Hey guys n girls,

I just got my Oneplus 9 Pro. So I thought I can root my old Oneplus Nord 2 5G (yes the new one).

I cant find any fastboot drivers for the Oneplus Nord 2 5G. Are they still in development? I find a lot of root tutorials and unlocking bootloader tutorials but how can they work if there's no fastboot driver?

I booted into fastboot from adb and in device manager 1 device is showing up called "Android" with a warning sign. Also it connects and disconnects in an interval of like 5 seconds. I tried to find a driver from windows update but No. I tried to install the driver manually by selecting "Android" and then "Android bootloader". This installed a driver but "fastboot devices" gives me nothing. I have the lastest minimal adb and fastboot version. Someone help me please? I need the correct fastboot drivers for the Nord 2 5G

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SOLVED! the user "Eastw1ng" helped me out! Check his thread for "unlocking bootloader on Nord 2" AMAZING!!! :)