Question No FastbootD mode ?

Search This thread

benzersizadam

Mar 18, 2011
Ankara
www.benzersizadam.com
Dear all,

I searched a lot but couldnt find the answer.

I got OP10Pro stucked at fastboot screen.

Fastboot enhance doesnt make device boot on fastbootD. neither with commands too.

Any solutions or offers ?

tap77

May 12, 2012
Oslo
Hi,

I see. According to instructions online, reboot to fastbootd should be an option in the recovery, under advanced in the recovery menu.

However, when I entered recovery, I couldn't see the advanced option. It could be because my bootloader is not unlocked.

To enter recovery: Turn phone off. Then hold power button + vol down simultaneously until you see the oneplus logo.

tap77

May 12, 2012
Oslo
it was half brick phone. Someone flashed developer preview firmware and stucked at "setup lockscreen password". It always fails to setup password.

I flashed EU rom but didnt realize that there were no fastbootD mode. Due to this after fastboot flash it stucked on fastboot/bootloader screen.
It just struck me that If you you're stuck at the bootloader screen with regular fastboot available, you could try use fastboot enhance which can reboot your phone to fastbootd mode and from there you could flash stock payload.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it was half brick phone. Someone flashed developer preview firmware and stucked at "setup lockscreen password". It always fails to setup password.

I flashed EU rom but didnt realize that there were no fastbootD mode. Due to this after fastboot flash it stucked on fastboot/bootloader screen.
    It just struck me that If you you're stuck at the bootloader screen with regular fastboot available, you could try use fastboot enhance which can reboot your phone to fastbootd mode and from there you could flash stock payload.