Question No fingerprint option in settings after software update

Search This thread

zabegan34

Apr 26, 2022
Hello. I have this phone Mi 11 Lite 4g version. After i did software update to MIUI 13.0.7 Global Stable, fingerprint option gone in settings, and sometimes i have to click power button twice to turn off the screen. Any here have similar issues?

Mert KARAOSMANOĞLU

Mar 28, 2020
I have the same problem. After a while it showed up randomly in settings. So it rarely works. I hope it will be fixed with the next update. MIUI 13.0.7

cpt_redbeard

Jan 29, 2018
I had the same exact problem, turns out to be a hardware problem. As it was under warranty, I send it back and it was repaired. Good luck!

Mohamedkam000

This is weird. I once woke up on a non-working fingerprint sensor. Although the option was still available in phone settings (I had 2 registered fingerprints), I couldn't register any new fingerprint.

That was like a nightmare to me, later on, I discovered it was caused by the missing property line:
Code:
ro.vendor.extension_library=libqti-perfd-client.so

Adding that line and rebooting fixed my situation.

Attachments

• -5773873468754999823_121.jpg
    -5773873468754999823_121.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: p1lo

p1lo

This is weird. I once woke up on a non-working fingerprint sensor. Although the option was still available in phone settings (I had 2 registered fingerprints), I couldn't register any new fingerprint.

That was like a nightmare to me, later on, I discovered it was caused by the missing property line:
Code:

Not, is it working fine?
Thanks for sharing

Hadi7546

Jun 9, 2022

Code:

Adding that line and rebooting fixed my situation
Where should this line be added?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code: