• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

No FM Radio !!!

Search This thread

Pro Cal

Aug 29, 2013
Hello Guys

I have A71 - SM-A715F/DS and there is no Samsung radio app, even that tech specs says the device support Radio !!

I was on android 10 and even when updating to Android 11 One UI 3.1, I'm on Stock Firmware non rooted, stock recovery ... still no radio app.
Samsung radio app doesn't sho either in google play or galaxy store, and when installing it manually from apkmirro, it doesnt install !!

I'm confused, does it have to do with firmware region ? or the device does not support FM Radio at all

Thanks

Pro Cal

Aug 29, 2013
sharing solution so anyone in the same can know ... actually it depends on the firmware region (not talking about android version) ... i was on stock italian ITV firmware either android 10 or 11 no FM radio and no way to insall any app nothing works ... I tried randomly other firmware Morocco MWD and by default Samsung Original FM Radio was there, exactly same options same everything, just that FM is working fine too