• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question NO İMEİ AND NO WİFİ PLSS HELP

Search This thread

boy2121

Jan 3, 2021
I was trying to repair my imei and I deleted efs . when I try to repair my qcn , it says succesful but there is no imei and wifi. PLS HELP ME

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
The easiest way is Xiaomi customer service.

First check if your Xiaomi customer service has warrant coverage after bootloader unlock. (Some country does, some does not.) [ie. warrant the physical device; rom state or bootloader doesn't matter]

Last edited:

gsser

Dec 22, 2012
Eskisehir
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 8 Pro
I was trying to repair my imei and I deleted efs . when I try to repair my qcn , it says succesful but there is no imei and wifi. PLS HELP ME
you wont be able to restore qcn even if you have unmodified qcn. newest 2021 xiaomi devices got RSA on both sim1 and sim2 modems. qfil will write it but after reboot it will be back to stock so you need your EFS.

bartito

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 1, 2005
The easiest way is Xiaomi customer service.

First check if your Xiaomi customer service has warrant coverage after bootloader unlock. (Some country does, some does not.) [ie. warrant the physical device; rom state or bootloader doesn't matter]

No one customer service provides free of charge repair if you loss IMEI.

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
No one customer service provides free of charge repair if you loss IMEI.

Yeah did told them to check, but didn't say it will be free of charge. But Xiaomi definitely will repair it or change one for you.

Even if you find someone on the net, many will charge you some dollars. And you don't even know if they actually can fix it or just a scam.

Unless there's some way to bypass, or an exploit to make EDL work, for general user, Xiaomi customer service is better and safer.