• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question no lock screen when open

Search This thread

nosferatu123

Jan 26, 2021
plz guys ! i notice that when i unfold the phone its open without lock screen ?
but i have great lock screen wallpaper i cant see him so how can i unfold the phone and see the lockscreen?

nosferatu123

Jan 26, 2021
Do you see a lock screen if you leave the phone open and press the power button (to lock the phone) than press it again (turning the screen back on) while making sure not to use a finger you have set up with fingerprint unlock?
Do you see a lock screen if you leave the phone open and press the power button?yes isee the lockscreen
but i wantto see it when i unfold thephone

nosferatu123

Jan 26, 2021
I don't think you're going to get what you want. It's a very niche desire you have.

Not many people want to have no protection of their device but still want to have to clear a lock screen stay opening their phone.
i didnt get it ,so why when the phone unfolded and you press power button it goes to lock screen on the big scrren? whats the point?

_Dennis_

i didnt get it ,so why when the phone unfolded and you press power button it goes to lock screen on the big scrren? whats the point?
Because, the assumption is if you pick up your phone while closed you'll either use the lock screen on the outside screen or open the device to use it fully.

If you leave it open and less the power button, you want it to lock. It will then show the lock screen of you press the post button again because that's the default behavior. Show lock screen on current screen.

Reactions: nosferatu123

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Because, the assumption is if you pick up your phone while closed you'll either use the lock screen on the outside screen or open the device to use it fully.

If you leave it open and less the power button, you want it to lock. It will then show the lock screen of you press the post button again because that's the default behavior. Show lock screen on current screen.