• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

No longer needed (Admin pls. close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

icarome

Oct 11, 2013
Salvador, Bahia
RIL is not working

When you try it please tell if it works for you. And sorry that's my first thread :).

I know you just sharing for the hype, but, at least on XT1078 (dual sim) RIL is not working, the system did not recognize a SIM card in any slot, don't know if it's because the dual sim stuff... The rest seems to behave just like you mentioned, so thanks for sharing anyway!!

Edit: By the way, I managed to install without Titan's Recovery... To be honest, when I tried to boot in titan's recovery my phone kind of bootlooped... So I decided to modify updater-script and change the match names to thea (XT1078), it installed flawless and booted just fine.

Last edited:

Cameo164

May 26, 2013
Okay that's sad to hear but I can't do much at the moment. But thank you for trying.

EDIT: Multi sim fixed in 07.11 build.

Last edited:

Mavireck

Feb 9, 2015
Where is the original thread ? I can't find it. You should give a link in the first post as it is not your ROM ;) but thanks for sharing !

mayurim

Oct 20, 2015
I saw cyanogenmod so my post does relate to this thread...

so basically i unlocked my bootloader on my Moto G 2014 LTE, I rooted my phone and then installed and flashed using TWRP:
tk_gapps-stock-5.1.1-20151004-signed.zip
Full-CM-12-21-03-15-Bacon-modem-flashable.zip

Both successfully installed and flashed and then I rebooted the system as per the instructions and then my phone screen, instead of rebooting with cyanogen, it went black and wont turn on.

Please could someone tell me what I need to do to get it up an running, I have tried the following:

- holding down power and volume down button for two minutes whilst on charge
- leaving it on charge for 15 minutes and then repeating the above step
- I have plugged it into my computer and it has picked up that there is something plugged in, but my phone drive never shows up.

Thank you :)

RolanDroid

May 28, 2014
Italy
why new thread if it is work of luk and luca?

I saw cyanogenmod so my post does relate to this thread...

so basically i unlocked my bootloader on my Moto G 2014 LTE, I rooted my phone and then installed and flashed using TWRP:
tk_gapps-stock-5.1.1-20151004-signed.zip
Full-CM-12-21-03-15-Bacon-modem-flashable.zip

Both successfully installed and flashed and then I rebooted the system as per the instructions and then my phone screen, instead of rebooting with cyanogen, it went black and wont turn on.

Please could someone tell me what I need to do to get it up an running, I have tried the following:

- holding down power and volume down button for two minutes whilst on charge
- leaving it on charge for 15 minutes and then repeating the above step
- I have plugged it into my computer and it has picked up that there is something plugged in, but my phone drive never shows up.

Thank you :)

Use this guide: https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_thea

Last edited:

Cameo164

May 26, 2013
why new thread if it is work of luk and luca ?

Because I found it in the comments from the CM12.1 Builds for our devices and I thought I could share their great work and show the other people what they already did because there is no official thread at the moment. And I wrote in my first post that it's their work.

Last edited:

Ace2213

Jan 21, 2013
São Paulo
I use it as a tablet, so I don't mind lack of dual Sim support

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Does everything else work though?

Cameo164

May 26, 2013
I use it as a tablet, so I don't mind lack of dual Sim support

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Does everything else work though?

Everything works except the things in What's not working in Post 1. The biggest bugs at the moment are that you can't select an other language than english and that Screenrotation is sometimes buggy and you have to restart the phone to get it working again.

Ace2213

Jan 21, 2013
São Paulo
I only use English so that's not an issue. I had the screen rotate bug in "stable" roms on two phones. Does it affect games and movies (auto rotated apps) or only switching rotation on and off?

Cameo164

May 26, 2013
I only use English so that's not an issue. I had the screen rotate bug in "stable" roms on two phones. Does it affect games and movies (auto rotated apps) or only switching rotation on and off?

No it doesn't affect games and apps with only one orientation available. But I had to download an app called "rotation control" to rotate my screen when I'm in apps for example browser or apps.

Ace2213

Jan 21, 2013
São Paulo
How is this CyanogenMod? This is AOSP with the CM launcher and wallpaper, that's it. And what are these weird search and browser apps?

This isn't CyanogenMod. There is not even advanced reboot menu. This is 100% stock. And no xposed of course. I'm going back to RR.

Last edited:

LuK1337

Recognized Developer
Jan 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
Moto G 2014
How is this CyanogenMod? This is AOSP with the CM launcher and wallpaper, that's it. And what are these weird search and browser apps?

This isn't CyanogenMod. There is not even advanced reboot menu. This is 100% stock. And no xposed of course. I'm going back to RR.

It is cyanogenmod, early version of it to be exact. They just didn't merge their things yet.

Reactions: LuuchoRocha

mrps2

Dec 26, 2010
São Paulo

This is only for testing and development purposes my friend, it is not even a nightly!

It is just an early build and a really good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts