• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question No messages??

Search This thread

mattti1990

May 20, 2021
Im having some trouble with a xiaomi mi 11 and a poco f3.. I can recieve but not send any messages.??
I've got the global rom installed on both and no updates availeble..

What to do?? I do not have VOLTE enabled, cause i've read that it could be the problem.. How to fix this?? Is xiaomi just a piece of crap?? Or does anyone know how this could be fixed??

Regards

Pho3nX

Jun 13, 2013
Why should be Xiaomi crap? Maybe you don't pay your bills?
For answer that, answer nothing man.

Im having some trouble with a xiaomi mi 11 and a poco f3.. I can recieve but not send any messages.??
I've got the global rom installed on both and no updates availeble..

What to do?? I do not have VOLTE enabled, cause i've read that it could be the problem.. How to fix this?? Is xiaomi just a piece of crap?? Or does anyone know how this could be fixed??

Regards

Generaly problem with Message apps is because bad APN (SIM) settings.

What is your Carrier ? Before your Mi 11 / Poco F3 have you VoLTE/VoWiFi activated on your old device ?
What is your Rom, MIUI official or a custom MIUI like Xiaomi.eu / OneOS / MiuiMix ?

mattti1990

May 20, 2021
Hello again:)

Ofcause i pay my bills :)
I've got this problem on my Poco F3 as well.. I live in Denmark, and my mobile company is called Hallo.
I believe that my APN is setup corectly.. when i type this number: * # * # 86583 # * # *
i can manually overwrite the standard settings.. My phone company do support Volte.. But i cant sent any sms with volte enabled??
So i've factory reset the Poco F3, and can recieve but not send messages

Regards