No more native call recorder for Note 20 Ultra 5G?

Search This thread

doggydog2

Jul 2, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S10
OnePlus 8 Pro
So i tried on Note20U, integrated native call recording became visible and enabled, but it doesn't record nor show its icon during the calls.
update so i whitelisted callui based on this, updated LSPosed to 1.3.4 which doesn't have a manager app and even uninstalls it, and now recording works. Files are produced and 2way communication can be heard thou my side is pretty quiet.

Last edited:

elmor0

• Mar 20, 2009
    Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
    To record the phone from the line directly you need of these:
    • China FW - CSC = CHC
    • Rooted phone with patched cscfeature.xml file
    CHC version has no Google services, so it is a choice between the Call Recording and Android Auto.
    I assume these are 2 separate options for NCR?

If so, how can I patch cscfeature.xml file to enable NCR? I'm on BRI CSC by default.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      I am not sure, I was about to make a post about Call Recorder pro not working. Is there a call recording app that works with these phones anymore?
      I am not sure, I was about to make a post about Call Recorder pro not working. Is there a call recording app that works with these phones anymore?
      This is what I'm using
      http://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.nll.acr

These are my recording settings
      Mine doesn't work with this code I did try to install INS with Odin but I didn't get the native call recording. I guess CSC didn't change. Any other option? or do you know how to change the CSC on Note 20 Ultra?
      Is your phone model N986B/DS? I found a way to change the CSC. Check this thread and then you can change your CSC to INS to get native call recording.
      *EDIT*
      After accepting a stock ui update (2.569 gigs) the option to activate call recording in accessibility is now gone. Automatic call recorder pro is no longer functional. Hope this helps, same update that swaps samsung daily for samsung free- both are a waste.

I don't know if this helps, I just got the note 5 ultra and automatic call recorder pro works (no BT) after turning on call recording in accessibility settings. I am going to fiddle with settings later to try and get BT recording going, if I figure it out I will update.
      Hello guys
      Try ACRPhone it works with me on my Note 20 ultra N9860 , it's super clean recording
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone