No Netflix in play store after xposed

Search This thread

vinnievegas

Sep 29, 2012
I installed xposed framework and now Netflix doesn't show in play store. I looked in the settings in play store and it now says my device is not certified. I uninstalled xposed framework and app and disabled it and uninstalled it from magisk and rebooted. Still no Netflix in play store. And still says device not certified. How can I fix this?

tdamocles

Aug 11, 2009
I installed xposed framework and now Netflix doesn't show in play store. I looked in the settings in play store and it now says my device is not certified. I uninstalled xposed framework and app and disabled it and uninstalled it from magisk and rebooted. Still no Netflix in play store. And still says device not certified. How can I fix this?

Is it rooted? Root may be the problem. You may need to me complete stock for the playstore to have it for the oneplus. Look for an apk on the web. It will work that way but only in 480p.

black_file

Jun 1, 2018
Toulouse
Google Pixel 5
If you root with magisk ans safetynet passed playstore show you app if safetynet broken by xposed you can't is normal remove xposed or go on apkmirror and dl the apk [emoji6]

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A6003 en utilisant Tapatalk

tdamocles

Aug 11, 2009
If you root with magisk ans safetynet passed playstore show you app if safetynet broken by xposed you can't is normal remove xposed or go on apkmirror and dl the apk [emoji6]

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A6003 en utilisant Tapatalk
I'm not sure if this is really true because look at my pictures below I have no Netflix install button or uninstall button. Screenshot_20180617-061827.jpegScreenshot_20180617-061856.jpegScreenshot_20180617-061320.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

black_file

Jun 1, 2018
Toulouse
Google Pixel 5
If that was the case then wouldn't I be able to see Netflix in the play store since I pass safety net?

Look 4 posts above this one

With xposed the safetynet are not enabled you dont have the real version of magisk why you have install no official version.

Actual Device : OnePlus 6 Past Devices : Galaxy S6, Xperia Z2, Huawei P7, Nokia 620

tdamocles

Aug 11, 2009
With xposed the safetynet are not enabled you dont have the real version of magisk why you have install no official version.

Actual Device : OnePlus 6 Past Devices : Galaxy S6, Xperia Z2, Huawei P7, Nokia 620
Where is the "official " Version? I originally tried to install with 16.0 magisk and I couldn't see Netflix then either.

black_file

Jun 1, 2018
Toulouse
Google Pixel 5
Where is the "official " Version? I originally tried to install with 16.0 magisk and I couldn't see Netflix then either.

Go in magisk parameters select the repository in bêta and reinstall with the official magisk 16.4 and you see the xposed broke the safetynet but you can uninstall xposed install Netflix add to magisk hide and reinstall xposed and use Netflix correctly [emoji846]

Actually Devices : OnePlus 6 Past Devices : Galaxy S6, Xperia Z2, Huawei P7, Nokia 620

vinnievegas

Sep 29, 2012
Update...
Uninstalled Xposed and safety net passes now, but still no Netflix in play store.
So I decided I'd flash stock without rooting and start fresh, and still no Netflix in play store.
So I then thought maybe it's because my stock didn't get installed the normal system update way. So I flashed an older stock version and let my phone see the update through the normal way and installed the update, even with a whole different Google account, and still no Netflix in play store. So that being said I think my device is flagged some how in play store. If anyone has anymore solutions let me know.

MickyFoley

Mar 17, 2012
Traun
defcon5.biz
If you install Xposed in any way - Magisk or flashing through TWRP - it will break your certified state in Google Play Store. No matter what you do: It will. Period.

Screenshot_20180618-201348.png

And this will cause the vanishing of Netflix. Just uninstalling Xposed itself won't do anything. Follow this post here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/-t3673617

For myself: I prefer GravityBox over installing Netflix via Google Play. If I need it: APKMirror. And to be honest: I don't really need Netflix on my device. Never did, never will.

Last edited:

tdamocles

Aug 11, 2009
If you install Xposed in any way - Magisk or flashing through TWRP - it will break your certified state in Google Play Store. No matter what you do: It will. Period.

View attachment 4529940

And this will cause the vanishing of Netflix. Just uninstalling Xposed itself won't do anything. Follow this post here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/-t3673617

For myself: I prefer GravityBox over installing Netflix via Google Play. If I need it: APKMirror. And to be honest: I don't really need Netflix on my device. Never did, never will.
This is with magisk. I still don't see Netflix.Screenshot_20180618-172154.jpeg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No netflix in playstore is due to bootloader being unlockedm
    try torrent next time.
    such retarded service as Netflix must fully work on my device with any mods or be gone.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone