Question No Network Service after latest software update

Search This thread

rishab298

Aug 15, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hello! I updated my phone to MIUI Global 13.0.7 Stable (SKHINXM) and suddenly my phone has no service. The sim card is fine and working on other phones like it was before the update. Really unable to fix this issue. If it helps, in the testing window the 'Mobile Radio Power' is toggled off and however many times I try to switch it on, it automatically switches off. Please help! Thanks :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-26-21-19-10-631_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-26-21-19-10-631_com.android.phone.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 55

NOSS8

Hello! I updated my phone to MIUI Global 13.0.7 Stable (SKHINXM) and suddenly my phone has no service. The sim card is fine and working on other phones like it was before the update. Really unable to fix this issue. If it helps, in the testing window the 'Mobile Radio Power' is toggled off and however many times I try to switch it on, it automatically switches off. Please help! Thanks :)
13.0.7 Stable (SKHINXM) is a stable beta.
Try to reset the phone or if your bootloader is unlocked flash with this tool
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/flash-tool-guide-use-xiaomi-flash-tool.4262425/

Magister54

Dec 18, 2012
Montréal
i9100
Nexus 7 (2013)
It is happening to me too, I'm on stock 13.0.4 SKHMIXM, bootloader locked, it happened in 13.0.3 too. Sometimes, I see I have no services, no data, no GPS. But WiFi works great, so if I'm in house I don't always see it, but it means I cannot receive call!!!
I tried to enable/disable sim/data/location/airplane/etc nothing works.

Only way to re-make it works is to reboot the phone, and after 2 or 3 weeks it will happen again, this is the price to pay to have cheap chinese phone...

Try booting into Android with Safe Mode. (and disable Airplane Mode if enabled)
Power + Volume Up > Safe Mode

Or try this:
Settings > Updater > Tap on the "13" several times, this will enable additional Updater-features. Download the latest package and install it.
My guess is that your update may have been corrupt.

Other than that.. Factory Reset or connecting phone to PC and flashing ROM using Fastboot & Mi Flash or Terminal.

I've 13.0.7 and everything's flawless.

rishab298

Aug 15, 2014
Xiaomi Poco F3
So I had not unlocked my bootloader via my Mi account and it needs mobile data for the same and hence I am unable to flash it since my network is still unavailable even after a factory reset. Any other way I can flash my phone with an older version of MIUI or I will have to submit my phone to the service center?

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
So I had not unlocked my bootloader via my Mi account and it needs mobile data for the same and hence I am unable to flash it since my network is still unavailable even after a factory reset. Any other way I can flash my phone with an older version of MIUI or I will have to submit my phone to the service center?
I used Google phone to unlock the bootloader you don't need cellular service just change the account phone number to Google phone one to receive the code work ed for me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.