• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

No notifications when connected to Wifi + ghost touches

Search This thread

umaidshahid

Jun 23, 2018
Hi there! I just purchased the OnePlus Nord N10 currently running oxygen os 10. The first issue i noticed was while connected to Wifi and the screen is locked, the phone does not show any notifications; mostly whatsapp texts and calls. As soon as i switch to LTE all goes smooth. Plus i've been noticing ghost touches as well as the screen lights up randomly. Anyone else with the same issues and any workarounds? thank you :)

ninjasinabag

May 28, 2013
Philadelphia
Hi there! I just purchased the OnePlus Nord N10 currently running oxygen os 10. The first issue i noticed was while connected to Wifi and the screen is locked, the phone does not show any notifications; mostly whatsapp texts and calls. As soon as i switch to LTE all goes smooth. Plus i've been noticing ghost touches as well as the screen lights up randomly. Anyone else with the same issues and any workarounds? thank you :)
Make sure your phone has gotten all of the available updates.

For whatapp and certain other apps, you may have to enable unrestricted data use from your app menu for any apps that are slow to respond.

The ghost touches, I'm gonna shrug knowingly at. You kinda just learn to live with the fact. As long as the phone isn't actually haunted.

umaidshahid

Jun 23, 2018
Make sure your phone has gotten all of the available updates.

For whatapp and certain other apps, you may have to enable unrestricted data use from your app menu for any apps that are slow to respond.

The ghost touches, I'm gonna shrug knowingly at. You kinda just learn to live with the fact. As long as the phone isn't actually haunted.
Thank you for the reply! i've been digging around some forums and numerous other people are facing this issue as well. A post from August 2020 on the Oneplus forums was replied by a bug hunter that it would be solved but doesn't seem like it yet :(