Question No November Update on Unlocked 6 Pro - Verizon SIM

Search This thread

VAVA Mk2

Jan 10, 2011
I haven't gotten the day one patch/November update since I set up my phone on Wednesday. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Morgrain

Aug 4, 2015
We have several threads on this topic. As far as I know, most people have gotten the patch by now. There are two fixes that will probably work for you:

1. Factory reset the phone and DO NOT place a simcard when setting the phone up, that way it should not detect Verizon as your carrier and it will prompt the update.

2. Or just put in another SIM, it can even be enough to have a second one from your carrier, or best from another - that should also prompt the update.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

VAVA Mk2

Jan 10, 2011
We have several threads on this topic. As far as I know, most people have gotten the patch by now. There are two fixes that will probably work for you:

1. Factory reset the phone and DO NOT place a simcard when setting the phone up, that way it should not detect Verizon as your carrier and it will prompt the update.

2. Or just put in another SIM, it can even be enough to have a second one from your carrier, or best from another - that should also prompt the update.
Would removing the SIM and then searching for the update possibly work?

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
I was in the same boat as you. Unlocked device on Verizon and didn't get the OTA and waited a day or two. I ended up sideloading the OTA via ADB instead of continuing to wait.

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I was in the same boat as you. Unlocked device on Verizon and didn't get the OTA and waited a day or two. I ended up sideloading the OTA via ADB instead of continuing to wait.