Question no operating system found brick

Search This thread

serialhacker

Jul 28, 2012
At first i unlocked boot-loader and rooted the device, everything was working fine, later all of sudden touch stopped working
later i did wipe in recovery after that

Im getting no operating system found,
and now im trying to flash the original os via fastboot, but its saying flash permission denied

and in the fastboot mode display in screen, its saying FLASHING_LOCKED

and i tried to unlock the boot-loader again its saying enable in development options / but i cannot load the operating the system

thanks for the help

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
At first i unlocked boot-loader and rooted the device, everything was working fine, later all of sudden touch stopped working

and now im trying to flash the original os via fastboot, but its saying flash permission denied

and i tried to unlock the boot-loader again its saying enable in development options / but i cannot load the operating the system

thanks for the help
I don't know exactly what causes it, but if the bootloader was unlocked and now says Flashing_locked, usually the only fix is to flash a blankflash.
You will need to find a blankflash for your device, and get it into EDL to flash.
If you have a hanoip (XT2135) this one should work.
How to boot into EDL Mode

KayaNN

I don't know exactly what causes it, but if the bootloader was unlocked and now says Flashing_locked, usually the only fix is to flash a blankflash.
You will need to find a blankflash for your device, and get it into EDL to flash.
Hello!
in your link on how to boot in EDL mode, it assumes that the OEM bootloader is unlocked.

How can we boot into EDL with a locked bootloader? I'm stuck here.. Could you please direct us if possible?
Digging into Google, I find no other method but using short-test points method. :(

KayaNN

[UPDATE]

I could not find any way to enter into EDL mode.
Also, I have asked 2 smartphone technicians and they say there's no way that this brick could be solved at the moment and the hardware is a bit new.
The authorized Motorola center's solution is to replace the whole motherboard!! Dumbest solution...

Anyone here has any ideas please?

Unicorn310

May 9, 2018
[UPDATE]

I could not find any way to enter into EDL mode.
Also, I have asked 2 smartphone technicians and they say there's no way that this brick could be solved at the moment and the hardware is a bit new.
The authorized Motorola center's solution is to replace the whole motherboard!! Dumbest solution...

Anyone here has any ideas please?
Have you found any solutions yet? Same problem here, can´t flash firmware or blankflash with bootloader locked, also could not, enter into EDL mode.

KayaNN

Have you found any solutions yet? Same problem here, can´t flash firmware or blankflash with bootloader locked, also could not, enter into EDL mode.
A technician has assured me that a BOOT fix will resolve the issue and for that he needs a tool(a name which I couldn't catch) that uses the phone's memory type and loads recovery software into it directly.

Below is MotoG60 memory type from website GSMArena i.e. UFS2.1.
Once I get my phone fixed, I'll definitely write down the solution here in complete detail.
Cheers.

MemoryCard slotmicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
Internal128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
UFS 2.1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks for the help