• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

No OTA-Updates!

Search This thread

Sebster97

Jan 21, 2016
I bought my phone on dec 4th and until that time I didn't receive any updates for my phone.
I have the European PLK-L01432B121 Firmware but the only option for me is to update my phone manually which is kinda annoying.
Does anyone else experience this problem?
I didn't find anything related to my problem on xda or somewhere else...
Sebster

numbnutsuk

Mar 30, 2012
Yes. Your not the only one. I'm in the UK and still on B121 and not received any ota updates. I'm hoping the MM ota will be rolling straight out to us this month.

lybad

Mar 18, 2014
Forfar
I bought my phone on dec 4th and until that time I didn't receive any updates for my phone.
I have the European PLK-L01432B121 Firmware but the only option for me is to update my phone manually which is kinda annoying.
Does anyone else experience this problem?
I didn't find anything related to my problem on xda or somewhere else...
Sebster

Yes - unless we've done manual updates or beta tests, most of the us are probably still on B121.

Not quite sure why you think this a problem though. :)

Sebster97

Jan 21, 2016
Yes - unless we've done manual updates or beta tests, most of the us are probably still on B121.

Not quite sure why you think this a problem though. :)

A lot of people already got their Updates to B140 and B170 so I was wondering why I don't receive them via OTA...

It's a problem because I think it is very annoying to do a manual update every time a new update rolls out. When Honor implement a OTA feature, than it should work.

zinko_pt

Dec 26, 2006
Manchester
still on B121 no OTA whatsoever..........

O.

1. Backup with HiSuit all your stuff.
2. Factory reset phone.
3. Don´t setup any apps, just anything the setup wizard asks, including wifi and google account.
4. After completing setup, check for update.
5. After each update, repeat again from line 2.
6. At B730, restore HiSuit backup except for apps already included in the ROM.