No push notifications on lot of apps?

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
Hi @addx972

Currently I didn't re-install Play Store because I have to logout from my Google Account at Aurora Store and it started to arrive new updates but I'm expecting ...

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
I can't sign in with my google account I don't know how you did it.
It 's easy. Just go to Aurora Home page > click in three left top lines > Click in "spoof" (option number#6) -> Click on "Spoof device" > Choose Nexus 6P > then try to login with your Google account.

Reactions: addx972

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
big thank you I succeeded
The best way to Google login is spoof with the Huawei API. Mate 30 Pro is running with API29 as the table as I attch you but I tried login with two Huawei API device and it was impossible. One staff member of Aurora Store from telegram told me that I have to use Oneplus APi for example ... but keep login with you login account is nor the best option because Google could ban you account.

addx972

Mar 19, 2007
The best way to Google login is spoof with the Huawei API. Mate 30 Pro is running with API29 as the table as I attch you but I tried login with two Huawei API device and it was impossible. One staff member of Aurora Store from telegram told me that I have to use Oneplus APi for example ... but keep login with you login account is nor the best option because Google could ban you account.
yeah, i was scared for my google account
so I disconnected, when I finished.

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
I have reinstalled Google Services, and I already have the Play Store and Google Services Framework working fine. In this way, many apps that previously did not work well for me now they do.

The only thing that I type this post here is to know if someone can analyze the file 'Google Services Framework', that is, why do you have to freeze it with Icebox for the notifications to work ?? What's wrong here, and how could it be fixed without losing the Play Store and location services, that is, the Services Framework ??

@Archibald1963 @mahdibassam @viruz1225 @JazonX @Sathelp

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
I think that one thing maybe is true: If I have GMS installed on my Mate 30 Pro and I download an app from App Gallery ... Push Notifications will work fine ?? Because this app is downloaded from App Gallery and it will work by HMS (not GMS) ... really ???

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
disabled google service framework, it did location service not complete.
But I know one Mate's 30 user that he has notificacions push and the Play Store working without disable GSF. He installed GMS in 2019, December.

Last edited:

luisvalino

Feb 11, 2011
Could any XDA developer see what components the Google Services Framework apk has, which makes it necessary to freeze it to get push notifications? Because maybe it would be possible to modify something there to make the Play Store and the rest of the Google services work well, and also allow you to receive push notifications ...

Last edited:
Reactions: x4ce