Question No real time translation in Google lens

Search This thread

Epedemic

Apr 4, 2007
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Hi. Wondering if it is just me doing something wrong, of if it is a general thing on the 9Pro:

In google lens (both when launched from camera and from the stand alone app) i need to take a picture of text before it will translate it. On my 8T (and in the google translate app) it will be "real time", meaning that the text is translated just while "looking" at it real time with the camera.... Am i missing a setting, or is it phone related? *edit*: I also see i am missing the option to download languages for offline translations (in lens again.... it works in the google translate app... and no i prefer to use the integration in the camera app as it is faster to launch ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: jeudecon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi. Wondering if it is just me doing something wrong, of if it is a general thing on the 9Pro:

In google lens (both when launched from camera and from the stand alone app) i need to take a picture of text before it will translate it. On my 8T (and in the google translate app) it will be "real time", meaning that the text is translated just while "looking" at it real time with the camera.... Am i missing a setting, or is it phone related? *edit*: I also see i am missing the option to download languages for offline translations (in lens again.... it works in the google translate app... and no i prefer to use the integration in the camera app as it is faster to launch ;) )