Question No recovery and system after unlocking bootloader HELP!

Search This thread

Anonymouze

Jan 22, 2013
Mülheim
Hi all,

after unlocking bootloader via adb I'm not able to boot to recovery or system only fastboot ist working. I only get a black screen. Any idea how to flash OxygenoS via adb or anything like that?

Any help is welcome

jprattnu

Aug 4, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi all,

after unlocking bootloader via adb I'm not able to boot to recovery or system only fastboot ist working. I only get a black screen. Any idea how to flash OxygenoS via adb or anything like that?

Any help is welcome
I'm not sure I understand why people are unlocking bootloaders already? Is it just to get root?... There isn't even a TWRP yet, is there? Thanks, just curious. I'm leaving my new op9pro alone for at least a month or two, as I don't really have a great need for root anyhow... 🤷

matze19999

Dec 23, 2013
Near Donauwörth
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hi all,

Any help is welcome
dont reflash the boot image. I had the same problem, just lock and re-unlock the bootloader and the phone will boot like it is supposed to :)

bulletbling

Jan 14, 2013
I'm not sure I understand why people are unlocking bootloaders already? Is it just to get root?... There isn't even a TWRP yet, is there? Thanks, just curious. I'm leaving my new op9pro alone for at least a month or two, as I don't really have a great need for root anyhow... 🤷
Viper4Android audio mod, Titanium full backups, root storage access, magisk mods, naptime (force doze early app, including google cloud messaging service - insane battery life), among other things we like to tinker with.

Reactions: jprattnu

jprattnu

Aug 4, 2011
OnePlus 9 Pro
Viper4Android audio mod, Titanium full backups, root storage access, magisk mods, naptime (force doze early app, including google cloud messaging service - insane battery life), among other things we like to tinker with.
Awesome thanks. I forgot about magisk tbh! 😂

Any link on the g cloud messaging thing, my battery life has been less than stellar so far but I am a heavy user. Dm if you want too, don't want to derail further! 😁

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
Viper 4 Android which makes the phone sound infinitely better (this sound mod is so good that that alone is reason enough to want to root), ad blocking (ads are annoying and infuriating), being able to gain further access to the phone to make adjustments for better performance and battery life, debloating stupid useless apps, and reattaching my legs to my knees to give me access to things the OEM wants to block because they don't have my best interest in mind...

Reactions: jprattnu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Any help is welcome
    dont reflash the boot image. I had the same problem, just lock and re-unlock the bootloader and the phone will boot like it is supposed to :)
    I need adblock Titanium Backup ec... thats why im rooting.

Thanks for your help. But i already flashed the boot image. The stock boot image didnt works aswell. Many thanks in advance
    Viper 4 Android which makes the phone sound infinitely better (this sound mod is so good that that alone is reason enough to want to root), ad blocking (ads are annoying and infuriating), being able to gain further access to the phone to make adjustments for better performance and battery life, debloating stupid useless apps, and reattaching my legs to my knees to give me access to things the OEM wants to block because they don't have my best interest in mind...
    That was the solution, thanks alot!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone