[No Root] [6.0] V10 Camera With G5 Round Corner Icon

Search This thread

RubyUltima

Oct 2, 2015
De Pere
So, basic post time. I have a G4, of course, and I hate the UX 4.0. Unfortunately, until Q3 of this year, we'll be dealing with MM 6.0 with the current skin that we have. So I decided to get a G5 theme so I can at least have the updated app icons. I, however, enjoy the 60 FPS recording quality that the V10 camera app has. But since it's not a system app, the theme doesn't replace it's icon and it's still the default square corner icon. So I played with the APK and replaced the icon with the new rounded corner camera icon from the G5 to match the theme.

Link to the APK

Link to yener90's XDA post for the ported V10 Camera App

raptorddd

Jun 13, 2013
culiacan
nice but i was expecting black color. cause if you keep both cameras its same icon as G4 camera.. if using g6 theme

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, basic post time. I have a G4, of course, and I hate the UX 4.0. Unfortunately, until Q3 of this year, we'll be dealing with MM 6.0 with the current skin that we have. So I decided to get a G5 theme so I can at least have the updated app icons. I, however, enjoy the 60 FPS recording quality that the V10 camera app has. But since it's not a system app, the theme doesn't replace it's icon and it's still the default square corner icon. So I played with the APK and replaced the icon with the new rounded corner camera icon from the G5 to match the theme.

Link to the APK

Link to yener90's XDA post for the ported V10 Camera App