Question No slider shown for mount system as RW

Search This thread

sachinp81

Jul 12, 2016
Screenshot_2023-01-28-18-02-22.png
As a part of root today i installed twrp in note 11 pro+ 5g everything works fine but mount storage not showing slider to confirm the action Anyone can help please reply

arraki

How to mount the system then
In order to mount logical partitions in RW, you must first transfer the entire system to RW, for example, with this one.
But this is not enough so that you can do something with these partitions in recovery, they will need to be through the terminal, it is located point "advanced", mount manually. To mount systems, you must write in the terminal
mount -o rw / system_root
To mount other partitions
mount -o rw / partition name (product, system_ext, vendor)

sachinp81

Jul 12, 2016
In order to mount logical partitions in RW, you must first transfer the entire system to RW, for example, with this one.
But this is not enough so that you can do something with these partitions in recovery, they will need to be through the terminal, it is located point "advanced", mount manually. To mount systems, you must write in the terminal
mount -o rw / system_root
To mount other partitions
mount -o rw / partition name (product, system_ext, vendor)
So after this command mount -o rw / system_root i get rw system and can change file from system folder without following arraki thread script

arraki

I wanna rw system as you mentioned f2fs support will come in quarter 2023 and my data shows f2fs so i am confused it will work with my device or not
And here data?
You don't need it,the script translates super and all the sections in it in RW.
Read carefully.If you flash the script through recavere,then at all will do everything automatically.