General No sound in calls In MIUI 13.0.02 Global

Search This thread

pranay000000001

Dec 8, 2021
I flashed Miui 13.0.02 Global Fastboot rom but calls are completely broken no audio/sound in phone calls nor in loud speaker or earpiece even in earphones there is no sound even whatsapp calls are not audible completely broken. any solution to this?

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
FLASH THE CORRECT FIRMWARE. is simply. miui 13.0.2.0 on my redmi note 10 5g works perfectly. i have made a clean installation of full fastboot firmware. your issues depends of a wrong vendor partition. check model code by typing fastboot getvar product in cmd/shell. CAMELLIAN miui 13 global is available for these product codes M2103K19G M2103K19G, M2103K19Y, M2103K19PG, M2103K19PY

I flashed Miui 13.0.02 Global Fastboot rom but calls are completely broken no audio/sound in phone calls nor in loud speaker or earpiece even in earphones there is no sound even whatsapp calls are not audible completely broken. any solution to this?
If you mean you can't talk on 13.0.2.0, and you got the camellia (Redmi note 10 5g china/india) it's a glitch on Global MIUI 13 and camellia version. Probably an issue w/ google's permissions update, it's glitching with unintended models running Miui 13 + Google Services.

You have to wait until (if) Xiaomi updates the Camellia model to miui 13.

Oddly enough, GSIs seem to be exempt of this issue.

anees02

Feb 9, 2009
Sana'a
I have the same issue.
smartphone that can't make calls from it.
flashed the global version via fastboot...no luck
flashed the Indonisian version via fastboot ....no luck

the last thing I will flash the chinese version.

pewe

Oct 20, 2005
England

I have the same issue.

Has either of you tried flashing back to a past version - if so, did that resolve the issue?

FLASH THE CORRECT FIRMWARE. is simply. miui 13.0.2.0 on my redmi note 10 5g works perfectly. i have made a clean installation of full fastboot firmware. your issues depends of a wrong vendor partition. check model code by typing fastboot getvar product in cmd/shell. CAMELLIAN miui 13 global is available for these product codes M2103K19G M2103K19G, M2103K19Y, M2103K19PG, M2103K19PY
Can I flash miui 13 india on M2103K19C?

I have the same issue.

Dont flash the Chinese rom if you have the camellian. Only the camellia.
On camellian, it will probably brick it. I have tried it, it went to recovery instead. I havent wiped data but you could try, but chances that wont boot normally.
If you have the camellia, its good to go.

djidjiya

Aug 10, 2022
I have the same problem with my redmi note 10 5 G, miui 13.0.2
how can i fix it i have tried everything.
please a solution, thanks
Thanks, I just flashed indian rom, and it runs without any problem in system. But a small problem occuring at startup is that the first seconds of boot audio is not played.It seems that boot audio is played from the middle. Am I the only one with this problem?

djidjiya

Aug 10, 2022

jianjianus

Aug 15, 2022
Thanks a lot,
I've already tried to downgrade, but it's not possible, I'll try again, hope it works.
I don't know if I use camellia or camellian, what a difference, I'm confused!!!
camellia or camellian?

I suggest trying Android 11, Android 12 has an unstable 5G network signal.

Redmi Note 10 5G GlobalStableFastbootV12.5.6.0.RKSMIXM11.05.0 GB2022-07-05Download

In fact, I have brushed the rom of several countries, but still brushed back to the original CN region Android 11 latest stable package as the base package, and then brushed into linegaeos GSI

The main thing is signal stability

Last edited:
very good, it's clear, I'll try and I'll give you my result,
Thanks again
"it's clear" reminded me of platform tools. Sorry if you actually dont know how to do the procedure, anyways, download adb here > https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
Boot your phone into fastboot mode, then, open the folder of platform-tools (should not be compressed or i winrar, extract all the files to a folder), in the search bar of the folder type in "cmd" and now type:
fastboot getvar product
then it should either appear camellia or camellian

Nana766

Aug 23, 2022
I have poco m3 pro 5g Camellia, I am now on indian miui 12.5 if I install China Miui rom can I use google service by any chance?

I have poco m3 pro 5g Camellia, I am now on indian miui 12.5 if I install China Miui rom can I use google service by any chance?
Try searching up online and on youtube you will get alot of results.
If we could support TWRP we could flash Magisk GApps easily but Im not sure if any of the TWRP builds we got on the forum even work for flashing if a/b devices dont support recoveries.