• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question No updates for Global Ultra version?

Search This thread

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
From my part I registered a bad idle drain ivernight last night with my phone going from 100% to 80% in 8 hours if idling,checking the battery graph didn't help, honestly I hate when this happens also because my ohone is quite debloated already so I can't really say what it is

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
From my part I registered a bad idle drain ivernight last night with my phone going from 100% to 80% in 8 hours if idling,checking the battery graph didn't help, honestly I hate when this happens also because my ohone is quite debloated already so I can't really say what it is
My Idling is not bad, expected to be better. It goes from 100%\99% to 94% with scheduled DND on from 12pm - 7am. If I disable DND it goes from 100%\99% to 91%-92% in 7 to 8hours.

Last night I played mobile legends for 5 hours and watched second half of Germany - Portugal with less than 70% and stable heat.

MRaximus

Nov 10, 2018
Huawei P30 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro
Anyone facing overheating issue after 12.5.2 update? My device sometimes go to 45c. Memory usage cleaned
Yepp, me too joining the club. Sporadic warmer-than-previous. Especially noticeable when it's in the pocket. However, nothing that worries me too much.

First I was annoyed by the delayed 12.5.X but since it dropped I'm positive the DXO update will land soon, hopefully with this annoyance being solved.

Further what I like with 12.5.2 is that the UI is polished and replying from notifications works like a charm.

Overall: Happy 😊

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Yepp, me too joining the club. Sporadic warmer-than-previous. Especially noticeable when it's in the pocket. However, nothing that worries me too much.

First I was annoyed by the delayed 12.5.X but since it dropped I'm positive the DXO update will land soon, hopefully with this annoyance being solved.

Further what I like with 12.5.2 is that the UI is polished and replying from notifications works like a charm.

Overall: Happy 😊
My over heating occurred 2 times, after that never above 41 (so rare)

Played mobile legends max graphics for an hour today with temp 39, settings same.

Now I am concerned about battery life. It is not bad I am pretty sure It is draining fast and can be better.

Reactions: MRaximus

MRaximus

Nov 10, 2018
Huawei P30 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro
My over heating occurred 2 times, after that never above 41 (so rare)

Played mobile legends max graphics for an hour today with temp 39, settings same.

Now I am concerned about battery life. It is not bad I am pretty sure It is draining fast and can be better.
I don't play games so I'm not worried but that, but I can second that battery life is always good when it's great!

vanshee

Sep 15, 2012
London, UK
HTC One X
HTC One X+
Vodafone in UK got an update. For some reason the number is 12.5.1.0
Screenshot_2021-06-22-19-32-52-851_com.android.updater.jpg
Screenshot_2021-06-22-19-33-12-458_com.android.updater.jpg

Reactions: MRaximus

gubik7

Feb 25, 2014
hi,
is there any chance to download this version anywhere as a backup to relock the bootloader in the future?
regards
p.s.
am just not sure if with my current rom 12.5.6.0. RKAEUXM stable i would easily relock the bootloader..
my original rom was vodafone uk 12.0.2.0 RKAEUVF

Last edited:

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Honestly on my device (global global version so not EEA) global rom seems much better with vodafone UK operator giving me much higher speed in 5g. I flashed today the stable 12.5.2.0 and I'm quite happy

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Has anyone noticed the device is now smoother, faster, less bugs (lag, frame rate, touch screen,etc), and battery management is much better?

i am really surprised with this update, even though it is really small but it seems to be really good.

The only issue is that the camera has not been updated -.-

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
I see here 2 topics one for the rom updates and one for firmwares, what is the difference? Shouldn't the rom include the firmware?

Also I don't know why the Ota update is not working on my device and I need to install it manually, will I lose my data by downloading the oachage myself and installing it manually through the updater?

Alcibiade

Dec 23, 2006
New York
Has anyone noticed the device is now smoother, faster, less bugs (lag, frame rate, touch screen,etc), and battery management is much better?

i am really surprised with this update, even though it is really small but it seems to be really good.

The only issue is that the camera has not been updated -.-
Hopefully soon...
It's a bit of shame: the camera is a big selling point and DXO was provided for their review with a firmware that not only wasn't our at the time but is still not out after a while... (The fact it wasn't out at the time of the review is kind of normal, since DXO actually contributed to the calibrations and did some back and force with Xioami to get to the excellent ones we are now waiting for)
Not the end of the world, they will eventually come.... Also I am overall quite impressed by the pace of releases. It's much more frequent than a lot of other phone makers (Samsung if you read this...)

Top Liked Posts