Question No updates for Global Ultra version?

Search This thread

MRaximus

Nov 10, 2018
Huawei P30 Pro
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi all,

Sitting with a Mi 11 Ultra Global that still runs with 12.0.1.0 fw. From what I've seen, based on the fw trackers, it is the least updated; China is Stable at 12.5.6, during time of writing.

That said, what are your experiences when it comes to fw updates on Global variants?

In general, I am satisfied (coming from OP 8 Pro) but there are some issues that I've read are fixed in 12.5, and can wait. The question is just how long? Experiences, please?

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hi all,

Sitting with a Mi 11 Ultra Global that still runs with 12.0.1.0 fw. From what I've seen, based on the fw trackers, it is the least updated; China is Stable at 12.5.6, during time of writing.

That said, what are your experiences when it comes to fw updates on Global variants?

In general, I am satisfied (coming from OP 8 Pro) but there are some issues that I've read are fixed in 12.5, and can wait. The question is just how long? Experiences, please?
I totally agree with you, I came from op6t to this beast, which is awesome. I can find few bugs here and there, and I agree with others that EU is much better, but I do not want to back and restore my device all the time. and I am confident that global FW will come very soon, maybe sooner than expected (I know some people will comment back - maybe very late or later than expected :D :D ). I am pretty impressed with the performance in all aspects. so I will stay on OTA's even though I can see the number of people who are satisfied with their FW upgrade.

But you know, feeling impatient is a thing now matter what you convince your self with :D

I'm still on 12.0.2 no sign of updates yet I'm using global from Vodafone in the UK. I've had the phone for 2 weeks but One thing I have noticed is that my battery life has suddenly improved by about 30 percent the last couple of days. Really a massive improvement with no updates. Maybe it's learning my usage but it's been a very noticeable improvement.

Alcibiade

Dec 23, 2006
New York
I am on 12.0.1 as well and waiting impatiently to get the 12.5 upgrade...iGven the Mi 11 just got upgraded, I suppose we should expect it a few weeks from now.
China is expected to get MIUI in June, so hopefully we'll get it too before the end of the summer!

Reactions: MRaximus

Sph1nxXx

Oct 27, 2010
Hi !
I've made the update but i've some trouble juste After.
I can't take pictures anymore. The pictures application crash miui which reboot. Someone have some issues with this new version ?

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Hi !
I've made the update but i've some trouble juste After.
I can't take pictures anymore. The pictures application crash miui which reboot. Someone have some issues with this new version ?
Did you wipe cache and dalvik cache after the update? Always needed after an update. I've got no issues of this type after this week's update on mine. Always worth a reboot too.

Top Liked Posts