Question No updates for Global Ultra version?

Search This thread

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Well actually I am waiting for the fastboot version which hasn't come out yet. I'll keep my current rom to do some bloatware testing in the meanwhile

Alcibiade

Dec 23, 2006
New York
Even though we are not on the DXO Firmware, the camera seems greatly improved. Typically the shutter lag has been reduced under certain conditions (But still slower than my GF 3 years old iphone...). Using the camera is much less frustrating. Finally!

Last edited:

coolkwc

Dec 21, 2012
Screenshot_2021-06-18-15-52-24-720_com.android.updater.jpg

Guys, finally....Global rom

Reactions: MRaximus

Matalyz

Dec 9, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Operator certification is a bummer. But, obviously it is on it's way.
@MRaximus did you researched about changing to the euxm instead of the euvf? I bought my ultra few weeks ago and I'm on the same situation as you...waiting for the update, I always rooted my phone's until starting using online bankings and realized that magisk can't mask itself everytime...I had a few throwbacks and now I'm trying to play it safe..I've seen that the European version has an update available but I'm a little bit concerned about updating from the Vodafone version. I did put the question in here but got no answer yet. I asked the Xiaomi UK about the update to what they said they have no info about it yet. 🤷🏻‍♂️

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
If I'm not wrong EEA firmware is newer version than global correct? 12.5.2 vs. 12.5.3 right? Changelogs are the same?

Top Liked Posts