No updates?

Search This thread
Jan 28, 2019
I bought the mi 10t pro a few days ago.

I wanted to update bq im still on android 10. But there are no new software updates? I also can't flash any zip files with miui 12.5.

Why are there no new updates?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-04-19-55-06-032_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-04-19-55-06-032_com.android.settings.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_2022-01-06-22-34-19-681_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-06-22-34-19-681_com.android.updater.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 27

zaqm

Apr 8, 2017
after flashing, relock? can i still received ota updates then? and flashing will format the phone right? thanks!
Unlocking the bootloader will format all phone including internal storage - there is official tutorial how to unlock the bootloader. In MiFlash there's an option Clean all and lock, after that you'll receive updates normally. There's official guide too for flashing fastboot rom - check official global rom page.

• Love
Reactions: blackangel57

blackangel57

May 26, 2016
Unlocking the bootloader will format all phone including internal storage - there is official tutorial how to unlock the bootloader. In MiFlash there's an option Clean all and lock, after that you'll receive updates normally. There's official guide too for flashing fastboot rom - check official global rom page.
Got it! Thank you so much! I guess ill be waiting for miui 13 stable before flashing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    after flashing, relock? can i still received ota updates then? and flashing will format the phone right? thanks!