No Warning Message for Unlocked Bootloader

Search This thread

Helvio88

Sep 9, 2010
Malvern
Hello Guys!

I'm waiting for my new Moto X to arrive! Meanwhile, I'd like to start with a little contribution for the unlocked bootloader early adopters!

Just like the old Moto X thread, I present you the removed Warning Message logo.bin!

Simply flash it with:

Code:
fastboot flash logo logo.bin

Happy Flashing!

Attachments

• logo.zip
    80.1 KB · Views: 30,868
Last edited:

caitsith2

Jul 25, 2013
www.caitsith2.com
Hello Guys!

I'm waiting for my new Moto X to arrive! Meanwhile, I'd like to start with a little contribution for the unlocked bootloader early adopters!

Just like the old Moto X thread, I present you the removed Warning Message logo.bin!

Simply flash it with:

Code:
fastboot flash logo logo.bin

It's untested, since I am still waiting for it to arrive. But it's safe to flash, since it's a harmless file for Android as a whole :p

Please post results, and ENJOY!

And I have already added support to my boot logo maker utility for the Moto X 2nd gen. What is a pity though, is that despite larger screen size, motorola insisted on keeping the logo partition at 4MiB, which puts constraints on how complex a logo can be made. (Worst case of every pixel of the 1920x1080 display being unique, would result in a picture that will not fit the partition.) It does mean you can have at creating some custom boot logos for when you eventually do get the device. :)

Helvio88

Sep 9, 2010
Malvern
I was only wondering since the OP said he didn't have the new Moto X, so I didn't know if he was able to get his hands on the new one or not

Sent from my Nexus 4
I see your point, please don't take me seriously :D
Since day 1, a dump has been available at http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=37
I just downloaded it, extracted the logo file and hacked it up. Even untested, it was the same old layout that Motorola has used.

Reactions: 0.0

bhp090808

Jan 23, 2012
Sebring
Screen shot of the first one

Attachments

• 1412391223021.jpg
    1412391223021.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2,322

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!