• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

No Wifi and Sim Card Service

Search This thread

Diar990

Dec 8, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G
Hello guys, so about 4 months ago I flashed HentaiOS, and after that I flashed wrong type of kernel.
After that I restarted to the system and my Sim Card and Wi-Fi didn't work, My phone doesn't find any Wi-Fi and it doesn't recognize the Sim Card. Is there anything that I can do? I live in Iraq and I brought to Xiaomi Iraq and they said that I have to change the motherboard, it costs 120 dollars to repair. Is there anything that I can do without changing the motherboard? Thanks for answering

ca_guri01

Jun 14, 2015
New Delhi
Moto G4 Plus
Nokia 7 Plus
Hello guys, so about 4 months ago I flashed HentaiOS, and after that I flashed wrong type of kernel.
After that I restarted to the system and my Sim Card and Wi-Fi didn't work, My phone doesn't find any Wi-Fi and it doesn't recognize the Sim Card. Is there anything that I can do? I live in Iraq and I brought to Xiaomi Iraq and they said that I have to change the motherboard, it costs 120 dollars to repair. Is there anything that I can do without changing the motherboard? Thanks for answering
Try to flash stock miui with xiaomi official flash tool and check if you get the sim and wifi signals back