[NOBLE ROM 1.2 OneUI 3.1 FULL PORT][04/21 Patches][26/04/2021][SM-N960F/FD/N--SM-G96xF/FD/N]

Search This thread

IceCream5.8

• Jul 14, 2020
    France
    Firstly thnx for this ROM. It so stable for a newest ROM. But it have some mistake, it's normal for a ported ROM. I have 2 question for you.

1- Photo editor still crashed. How can i fix it ?
    2- Magisk not worked for me. Should i install new Magisk for it ?

Thnx again, best regards.
    Hi !
    Samsung Photo Editor not working properly is because version 2.9.21.37 was installed, but it does not work with NobleRon 1.1.
    To resolve this, go to> Settings> Applications and uninstall the update to revert to vervsion 2.9.12.23.

Samsung Photo Editor should work normally.
    Remember to turn off auto update in Galaxy Store.

Hi !
    Samsung Photo Editor not working properly is because version 2.9.21.37 was installed, but it does not work with NobleRon 1.1.
    To resolve this, go to> Settings> Applications and uninstall the update to revert to vervsion 2.9.12.23.

Samsung Photo Editor should work normally.
    Remember to turn off auto update in Galaxy Store.

I've re-installed 2.9.21.37 manually and it works.

TomyOnXDA

Yes , I have checked his activity , friend.
    He is too busy with his personal life too
    while cooking these awesome ports.
    We just need a head-up from him.
    I have three serious problems.
    First , Camera which isn't working but I don't mind it. I have installed Gcam. Selfie mode isn't working though.
    Second , VPN service which is not being installed despite selecting it in Aroma installer ( I don't know if the VPN package or the aroma installer itself which is buggy ) cause too many things that I selected aren't being installed.
    I created a flashable zip with vpndialogs and flashed it but that didn't fix my problem either.
    I don't know which file I should be zipping ( vpndialogs or vpnservice ).
    speedify vpn app concerns me cause I live in a third world country and I use it to get free connection.
    Third , I play games ( Free fire precisely ). The game is laggy on this port.
    I hope Alexis helps me out with some of these.
    I have s S9 normal handset.
    Did you apply the camera fix for s9/s9+? If you did and camera still doesn't work the try turning off hdr and air features in the camera app. I know pics without hdr are bad but even when it's toggled it still doesn't work (I have a note 9 btw)
    2. I really can't help you with VPN service
    3. Yeah this rom has occasional freezes especially in games, I use 3d cpu manager to always have high core performance and that pretty much got rid of the freezes, but it does consume a lot of battery. Oh also I remembered, the freeze is happening because of low ram. Or at least that's what I think so, I use the app swapper too to have virtual ram and I think that also helped me alot

TomyOnXDA

View attachment 5279885I cannot install the application that requires Samsung Pass. "Installation error. Please try again later (com.samsung.android.authfw: -112). I tried to install the apk file with apkmirror however every time "the application was not installed". Please help
    I'm pretty sure you can't use Samsung pass on a rooted phone. That's the reason it's not installing

@AlexisXDA
    Would you please at least answer some problem reports?
    If the flashers are to be left on their own please at least write in the OP "No bugs report".
    This is a custom rom. Flashing it means you have to expect issues. If you find one, you report it here with your constructive feedback.

He has released two versions in a span of 30 days, that's a lot more then Samsung.

Be patient. You have a Telegram group shared with you on the first page, use it, BUT BE CONSTRUCTIVE.

pc boy

Mar 20, 2011
    This is a custom rom. Flashing it means you have to expect issues. If you find one, you report it here with your constructive feedback.

He has released two versions in a span of 30 days, that's a lot more then Samsung.

Be patient. You have a Telegram group shared with you on the first page, use it, BUT BE CONSTRUCTIVE.
    I understand what flashing a custom rom normally means, but it is also normal to expect a simple answer when reporting issues, like will be fixed in the next release, or even it's just you with this issue and you need to find a way out by yourself, or even a simple "want it, or lump it". When alot of people are using a rom with small issues that may be fixed with some instruction or even a small fix file, it usually is considered normal that the developer tries to help users get rid of issues not just keep them in the dark by not answering.
    Being kept in the dark for long makes it hard to understand if the developer is working on the issues or the project is abandoned.
    Anyways, thanks a million for what you have done, but with all due respect, please give a simple answer to reported issues @AlexisXDA

TomyOnXDA

I understand what flashing a custom rom normally means, but it is also normal to expect a simple answer when reporting issues, like will be fixed in the next release, or even it's just you with this issue and you need to find a way out by yourself, or even a simple "want it, or lump it". When alot of people are using a rom with small issues that may be fixed with some instruction or even a small fix file, it usually is considered normal that the developer tries to help users get rid of issues not just keep them in the dark by not answering.
    Being kept in the dark for long makes it hard to understand if the developer is working on the issues or the project is abandoned.
    Anyways, thanks a million for what you have done, but with all due respect, please give a simple answer to reported issues @AlexisXDA
    I absolutely understand your case and get you but I'm not defending anyone here. I mean, don't you know that it's gonna be fixed in the next update? It's logical it will be. Also I understand that he should be replying, he should but well it's also not that hard to Google your issues, but yeah again, I understand.

Reactions: pc boy

AlexisXDA

Recognized Developer
    Oct 27, 2014
    Milan
    Just join telegram group. There I'm more active since it is a "social". Btw been really really busy after Noble 1.1 release. And don't worry, we are reading all the reports also in telegram group and we are working in our free time to get major bugs (like audio and S9 device) fixed. Also there is no need to tag me everytime.
    Brw just be patient, we have ready since 1st April the April patches build, but as I stated before, we had not enough time to fix all major bugs. I guess you will see any announcement about Noble 1.2 on next few days on my IG account!

This project will not be abandoned so easily since it was really hard to make and support it, like I'm doing for Alexis ROM

pc boy

Mar 20, 2011
    Just join telegram group. There I'm more active since it is a "social". Btw been really really busy after Noble 1.1 release. And don't worry, we are reading all the reports also in telegram group and we are working in our free time to get major bugs (like audio and S9 device) fixed. Also there is no need to tag me everytime.
    Brw just be patient, we have ready since 1st April the April patches build, but as I stated before, we had not enough time to fix all major bugs. I guess you will see any announcement about Noble 1.2 on next few days on my IG account!

This project will not be abandoned so easily since it was really hard to make and support it, like I'm doing for Alexis ROM
    This is what I'm talking about!
    You rock BRO👍

• Haha
    Reactions: TomyOnXDA

ZaKaRia OuH

Apr 12, 2015
    méknes
    Hello guys.
    Just a heads-up.
    I fixed my VPN issue.
    Figured out I was on the latest TWRP and whatever I choose in Aroma wasn't being flashed.
    So , I had to go back to TWRP 3.3.1.1 so that changes apply.
    Thank you alot guys for your help.
    Next time I will read the OP carefully.
    The Rom is so stable now and running better than stock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-014805_Speedify.jpg
      Screenshot_20210417-014805_Speedify.jpg
      546.1 KB · Views: 77

TomyOnXDA

I love this guy so much

RSGI

Nov 18, 2013
    Simple fix to the Photo Editor issue

Just use the apkmirror apk and works fine

If you already update the app just go to /data/app, search for "mimage" and delete that folder.
    Reboot the phone and you shoud be back to version 2.9.12.23. Then just install the attached apk or go to apkmirror and download the latest version

It worked fine on my N960F

@AlexisXDA Perhaps you could include this version of the apk on the next version of this rom...

Attachments

• com.sec.android.mimage.photoretouching_2.9.21.37-292137010_minAPI29(arm64-v8a)(nodpi)_apkmirro...apk
      28 MB · Views: 60
    Last edited:

ZaKaRia OuH

Apr 12, 2015
    méknes
    Simple fix to the Photo Editor issue

Just use the apkmirror apk and works fine

If you already update the app just go to /data/app, search for "mimage" and delete that folder.
    Reboot the phone and you shoud be back to version 2.9.12.23. Then just install the attached apk or go to apkmirror and download the latest version

It worked fine on my N960F

@AlexisXDA Perhaps you could include this version of the apk on the next version of this rom...
    I updated my photo editor via Samsung galaxy store and it's working just fine.

Jan 20, 2017

That's great. Hope we get new update soon. Thank you.

RSGI

Nov 18, 2013
    I updated my photo editor via Samsung galaxy store and it's working just fine.
    That was a completly unnecessary comment, wasn´t it?
    My aim is to help people who, like me, had the issue after updating for the new version...
    If that was not your case, good for you...

Why the comment thou....

Top Liked Posts

A little update: I am now rocking newest Alexis Rom. I is SO Fast that I even dont care about any features and look of one ui 3. I get only apps that I need in Aroma and its not less than Noble and even background apps like whatsapp and yt vanced ram usage is 1.6 ! I am not sure I want to return back to 90 degree restarting every 5 minutes for only look.
      Noble 1.2 should solve your issue. The upcoming 1.2.1 will be even bettee
      I'm looking forward to version 1.2.1 to fix the camera issue. Hope to get it soon. The Noble Rom is perfect except camera issue. Thank you so much
      NOBLE ROM 1.2 IS ONLINE!
      Hope you will enjoy! Clean install is recommended!

CHANGELOG:
      Updated base to N10+/N10Lite with April's security patches (FUCD)
      Updated kernel's stability and patches, now are more stockish
      Updated Magisk version to Canary in order to get safetynet fixed (fix guide could still be needed)
      Updated Game Launcher App by default
      Updated Photo Editor App by default
      Fixed lockscreen's pin issue
      Fixed DEX issues
      Fixed audio too loud and Dolby Atmos support
      Fixed microphone volume too low
      Fixed Tethering USB
      Improved microphones quality
      Fixed Single Take FC in some cases
      Re-added Video Pro Mode
      Fixed installer, now S9 users won't need any fix to install after ROM
      Fixed Magisk App installation, now it's installed by default
      Now this ROM supports F2FS File System
      Improved RAM Management
      Improved general stability for all devices, specially on S9 (G960)
      Other minor improvements and bugs fixes...

HOW TO INSTALL:
      Follow these steps carefully! CLEAN INSTALL is always RECOMMENDED!

TWRP 3.3.1.1
      1. Open TWRP by pressing volume up+ bixby + power buttons
      2. Go in WIPE menu' and press ADVANCED WIPE
      3. Then select: system, vendor, data, cache, dalvik and SWIPE TO WIPE
      4. Go back in TWRP menu' and press INSTALL
      5. Then select NOBLE ROM zip and SWIPE TO CONFIRM FLASH
      6. Follow AROMA instruction (FOR STARTERS: select NO DEBLOAT option)
      7. REBOOT and enjoy NOBLE ROM!

TWRP 3.5.x.x
      7. If you try to reboot you will see 'NO OS INSTALLED' warning
      8. Go back WITHOUT REBOOTING and FLASH THE ROM AGAIN
      9. Then REBOOT and enjoy NOBLE ROM!

More and graphic infos here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CM_3lWHsvUW/

IMPORTANT NOTES:
      1. For STARTERS is important to select NO DEBLOAT option, in order to prevent issues with the
      ADVANCED DEBLOAT
      2. Is RECOMMENDED to use TWRP 3.3.1.1 with this build. DON'T COMPLAIN about this, I will get it fully working for newer TWRP as soon as I have enough time.
      3. Backup your phone before installing! In TWRP press BACKUP and select:
      System Image, Vendor Image, Boot Image, Data, Baseband and EFS
      and save your backup in your Internal Storage

DOWNLOAD LINK:
      NOBLE ROM 1.2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693788921

TELEGRAM GROUP:

FOLLOW ME ON MY NEW INSTAGRAM's PROFILE: https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=wehmn6h8vftx&utm_content=ibotzda

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlexisDevXDA/

NobleRom1.2 is coming out on 26 April 3:00 pm gmt time😊. Set your alarms😂
      IMG_2021-04-24-09-49-04-876.jpg
      My s21 ultra and my note 9 not much difference lol. Might do a video comparison of the 2. I also have a Galaxy Z Fold 2 and a note 20 ultra
      I just cant handle this. The camera bugs are just too much for me...
      I really love this project and this ROM, but for my use of the phone its just not enough...
      I really hope that this bugs can be fixed in a future version, but for now i'll be returning to Dr Ketan Rom.

I'll be checking here for updates

@AlexisXDA You have done a great job, and i believe that with enough time you will turn this project into something awesome. Keep at it. I'm sure that you will be facing enormous challenges, but i also have total confidence in your ability to overcome them... Just keep working at this!
      Atm working on 1.2.1 with Stock OneUI 2.5 camera. Only bug you'll get is Front Live Focus
      alex.png

This project has been possible thanks to the precious and very very hard work of @ridwan.sn and @bulldog74ts.

DISCLAIMER

We will be aware of your problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!

DESCRIPTION

SM-N96xF/FD supported.
      Based on official OneUI 3.1 N10+ (FUCD) with April Security Patches.
      All OneUI 3.1 functions have been ported, nothing is from OneUI 2.5.
      Odexed, Hardly Debloated and added some tweaks for best performance and better battery.
      Added some tweaks in order to have the best smoothness and general performance!
      Make your ROM! OUR aroma allows you to select everything you want to have on your phone in order to improve the user experience!
      Disabled RMM Lock.
      Google Pay working (Hide it with Magisk)
      Secure Folder working
      S21 Wallpapers
      ALT Z Life stuffs ported from A51/A71
      Useful Cards section enabled in Messages Apps
      Improved zoom quality in gallery
      Useful cards tab enabled in messages
      Night mode zoom on camera.
      Night mode on hyperlapse.
      Enabled Dolby on Game.
      Power key in notification panel.
      Samsung App Lock.
      iOS 14 Emoji's selectable in aroma.
      And much more, don't worry if the rom size is big, it contains all you need ;).

AROMA INSTALLER

1.png
      2.png
      3.png
      7.png
      8.png
      9.png
      4.png
      5.png
      6.png

KNOWN BUGS

1. Live Focus and Super Slow Motion.
      2. Single Take ONLY ON G960 S9
      3. AOD will display charging status even if the phone isn't charging
      4. LED View Cover (I haven't it so I can't test/fix it)

IMPORTANT NOTES

1. For STARTERS is important to select NO DEBLOAT option, in order to prevent issues with the ADVANCED DEBLOAT
      2. Is RECOMMENDED to use TWRP 3.3.1.1 with this build. DON'T COMPLAIN about this, I will get it fully working for newer TWRP as soon as I have enough time.
      and save your backup in your Internal Storage.
      4. Update your MODEM AND BOOTLOADER BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ROM

HOW TO CLEAN INSTALL

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LATEST MODEM AND BOOTLOADER INSTALLED!

TWRP 3.3.1.1

TWRP 3.5.x.x

HOW TO DIRTY FLASH

TWRP 3.3.1.1
      3. Then select: system, vendor, cache, dalvik and SWIPE TO WIPE

TWRP 3.5.x.x
      3. Then select: system, vendor, cache, dalvik and SWIPE TO WIPE

more graphics infos here: https://www.instagram.com/p/COIQbO4sHfF/

DOWNLOAD LINK

Telegram_(software)-Logo.wine.png

NOBLE ROM 1.1 IS ONLINE!

CHANGELOG:
      Added S9 and S9+ support (S9 users have to renunce at bixby service)
      Fixed Photo Editor FC after update
      Fixed Game Launcher FC before update
      Fixed heart rate sensor
      Fixed sound loudness
      Fixed Biometrics Settings fc after setting new biometric lock
      Added Sound Alive missing modes
      Fixed installation message error "system not mounted" and symlinks errors
      Added new option in AROMA to choose which kind of debloat you wanna apply
      Removed Good Lock section in AROMA and put an option to install just Good Lock Launcher app
      Removed Chinese Smart Manager in aroma
      Removed not working camera modes
      Updated kernels
      Improved general stability and performance

HOW TO INSTALL:

TWRP 3.3.1.1

TWRP 3.5.x.x

IMPORTANT NOTES:
      1. For STARTERS is important to select NO DEBLOAT option, in order to prevent issues with the
      ADVANCED DEBLOAT

DOWNLOAD LINK:
      NOBLE ROM 1.1: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693772286
      CAMERA FIX ONLY FOR G960F/FD/N USERS: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693772295
      KERNEL FIX ONLY FOR G960F/FD/N USERS:

TELEGRAM GROUP:

FOLLOW ME ON MY NEW INSTAGRAM's PROFILE: https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=wehmn6h8vftx&utm_content=ibotzda

NOBLE ROM 1.2 IS ONLINE!

CHANGELOG:
      Updated base to N10+/N10Lite with April's security patches (FUCD)
      Updated kernel's stability and patches, now are more stockish
      Updated Magisk version to Canary in order to get safetynet fixed (fix guide could still be needed)
      Updated Game Launcher App by default
      Updated Photo Editor App by default
      Fixed lockscreen's pin issue
      Fixed DEX issues
      Fixed audio too loud and Dolby Atmos support
      Fixed microphone volume too low
      Fixed Tethering USB
      Improved microphones quality
      Fixed Single Take FC in some cases
      Re-added Video Pro Mode
      Fixed installer, now S9 users won't need any fix to install after ROM
      Fixed Magisk App installation, now it's installed by default
      Now this ROM supports F2FS File System
      Improved RAM Management
      Improved general stability for all devices, specially on S9 (G960)
      Other minor improvements and bugs fixes...

HOW TO INSTALL:

TWRP 3.3.1.1

TWRP 3.5.x.x

IMPORTANT NOTES:
      ADVANCED DEBLOAT

DOWNLOAD LINK:
      NOBLE ROM 1.2: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693788921

TELEGRAM GROUP:

Hi everyone

First of all big thanks to dev @AlexisXDA for this super port android 11 rom.

There's a method how to fix the safetynet not passing on magisk all credit is for our friend @ark666 ( Nonu ) telegram username.
      Please read carefully and follow the steps one by one.

First you need to install terminal app from play store.
      Download this two files and install them via magisk app not twrp recovery
      1- MagiskHide_Props_Config-v5.4.0-v122(68).zip
      2- safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
      Once Installed the terminal app open it grant it when magisk asked for.

1- write props click ok
      2- choose Edit device fingerprint click ok
      3- choose f pick a certified fingerprint click ok
      4-choose 26 Samsung click ok
      5-choose 47 Samsung note 20 ultra 5G click ok
      6-Enter Y to confirm click ok
      7-Enter Y again to reboot click ok
      Done

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone