[NOBLE ROM 4.0.5 CALABRIA II OneUI 6.0 FULL PORT][02/24 Patches][18/02/2024][SM-N960F/FD/N--SM-G96xF/FD/N]

Search This thread

golden7

Been using AR for long time up to v3.2 reliably, but it was time for security updates. And I've been dirty flashing many updates, so time for clean start.

Updated TWRP via recovery, flashed twrp img but bootloooped. Bad. Stuck at Samsung. Could not turn off. Suspect reason may be (a) did not wipe or (b) I did not re-flash bootloader. It was restarting fast, Samsung only, so it was tough to get into download mode, but got it! Used Odin to flash TWRP and also BL and CP, and was able to restart to recovery.

Noble ROM (clean) installed very smooth, easy, no problems via TWRP. All running very smoothly and reliably. Zero problems in 2 days.

Thank you Dev - awesome ROM. Very grateful for the hard work to keep the ROM current for our device.

I have HDR disable but rear cam dont work, pls help me 😅
I also have the exact same problem.
Tried reflashing, no debloat option and advanced debloat option with the unnecessary apps, reflashed stock rom again (dumb me KG locked it temporarily since I didn't flash DM verity disabler 😅), the last resort is not doing a advanced wipe and let the Aroma installer do it as Alexis said in the Noble ROM 2.5 release comment.

I will surely update you if it works as what I mentioned above.
Update: Advanced wipe will just brick it making it stuck on the logo. I've also asked this question, it's weird since on their Youtube channel they didn't do advanced wipe for Noble ROM 2.1.

Try going into Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Dalvik / ART Cache and Cache wipe, then reboot, or reflash the entire ROM, but chances are it wont work since I have reflashed it atleast 5 times with every method possible I could, even flashing 2 SM-960F Camera Fixes on TWRP. Better wait for a Noble ROM developer to help us.

Last edited:

john316v

Jan 15, 2020
I also have the exact same problem.
Tried reflashing, no debloat option and advanced debloat option with the unnecessary apps, reflashed stock rom again (dumb me KG locked it temporarily since I didn't flash DM verity disabler 😅), the last resort is not doing a advanced wipe and let the Aroma installer do it as Alexis said in the Noble ROM 2.5 release comment.

I will surely update you if it works as what I mentioned above.
Update: Advanced wipe will just brick it making it stuck on the logo. I've also asked this question, it's weird since on their Youtube channel they didn't do advanced wipe for Noble ROM 2.1.

Try going into Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Dalvik / ART Cache and Cache wipe, then reboot, or reflash the entire ROM, but chances are it wont work since I have reflashed it atleast 5 times with every method possible I could, even flashing 2 SM-960F Camera Fixes on TWRP. Better wait for a Noble ROM developer to help us.
Follow this step.
1. Flash latest stock firmware from sammobile FVB4 and wait to boot up.
2. Flash latest TWRP. Then format data after flashing twrp and reboot recovery.
3. Flash Noble Rom 2.5 with no debloat.

Last edited:
Follow this step.
1. Flash latest stock firmware from sammobile FVB4 and wait to boot up.
2. Flash latest TWRP. Wipe data after flashing twrp and reboot recovery.
3. Flash Noble Rom 2.5 with no debloat.
Are you sure it works?
I even mentioned that I reflashed stock firmware and did the same procedure

Update: It worked... thank you so much for your help, I've been trying 1 day and a half to get it working, you're a life saver! I thought it wouldn't work...
Wipe data doesn't work, you just need to do format data, then factory reset, and it works, no need to do advanced wipe.
Once again, thank you so much. I really doubted it wouldn't work, sorry 😅
@fabioaguerreiro tenta isto

Last edited:

john316v

Jan 15, 2020
Are you sure it works?
I even mentioned that I reflashed stock firmware and did the same procedure

Update: It worked... thank you so much for your help, I've been trying 1 day and a half to get it working, you're a life saver! I thought it wouldn't work...
Wipe data doesn't work, you just need to do format data, then factory reset, and it works, no need to do advanced wipe.
Once again, thank you so much. I really doubted it wouldn't work, sorry 😅
@fabioaguerreiro tenta isto

You're welcome. yeah you right format data after flashing twrp.

Reactions: 1lopes

BreakPointtt

Mar 1, 2022
Hey there, I'm on your latest ROM and using RAM expander for the first time. Directly came from v2.1 to v2.5. I'm not getting it though. How does it work? or Is it even working on mine?

When I'm using 2-3 apps and I switch between apps, it starts from the beginning. It won't reopen where I left it open. Suppose I'm on chrome watching or reading something, I open Telegram and Insta, and if I go back to Chrome, it loads everything again. It won't reopen where I left it. And the same with other apps. It can't handle 3-4 apps together, even with an 8GB RAM expander enabled.

This also happens if I am playing PUBG. First I close every app and open PUBG. Now if I get WhatsApp or telegram message and I switch between any, PUBG just closes and starts from the beginning again. Before it used to work with at least 2-3 other apps but now it won't work even with RAM expander enabled.

Am I missing something or I didn't understand the RAM expander properly? Any ideas guys? I don't want it to end the process as soon as I open other programs or apps.

This ROM is perfect but this thing is bothering me a lot lately. Not sure if its a bug or all apps started getting heavy but I would love to switch between apps without closing them as soon they go to the background.
Did you solve it? It also happens to me. Was it okay when you were on 2.1?

AlexisXDA

Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2014
Milan
NOBLE ROM 2.6 IS ONLINE!
Hope you will enjoy! Dirty flash from NOBLE ROM 2.1+ is allowed! If you come from NOBLE 1.x, 2.0 or any other ROM please Clean Flash!

CHANGELOG:
Updated base to N10 with August'S Patches (HVGA)
Updated Magisk to v25.2 (App need to be installed separately)
Updated bluetooth drivers to match latest security patches
Added Outdoor Mode in Settings
Minor improvements

OneUI 5.0 APPS PORTED:
Clock
Calendar
Smart Capture
Digital Wellbeing
Smart Manager
Dialer
Contacts
Gallery
Weather
Apps Edge
InCall UI
Accessibility
keyboard
Dress Room
Emojis

KERNEL CHANGELOG:
Using clang 16 (instead of gcc 13)
Merged Configs
Stock battery capacity (instead of samsung's capacity decreases)
Fingerprint drivers updated
Disabled secure os (new 9810 drivers don't use it)
ZRAM default lz4
Fake knox kap (fake active protection status)
Voltages auto optimized by default
Voltage control support for dvfs devices

HOW TO INSTALL:
Follow these steps carefully!
Dirty flash from NOBLE ROM 2.1+ is allowed! If you come from NOBLE 1.x, 2.0 or any other ROM please Clean Flash!

DON'T DO ANY ADVANCED WIPE, JUST GO IN TWRP AND DIRECTLY FLASH THE ROM. IF YOU HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH INSTALLER JUST FLASH AGAIN THE ROM

TWRP 3.6.1_9-0
0. Make a Backup of EFS and of all your stuffs before proceeding

1. Open TWRP by pressing volume up+ bixby + power buttons
2. Press 'Install' then select NOBLE ROM zip and SWIPE TO FLASH
3. Dirty flash from NOBLE ROM 2.1+ is allowed! If you come from NOBLE 1.x, 2.0 or any other ROM please Clean Flash!
4. Follow AROMA instruction (FOR STARTERS: select NO DEBLOAT)

5.Reboot System and Enjoy Noble ROM

IF AFTER DIRTY FLASH YOU FIND SOME PROBLEMS, PLEASE CLEAN INSTALL

More and graphic infos here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbm7Gros2Hf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Video tutorial of how to correctly install Noble ROM is here:

BUG LIST:
Check this to know which bugs are currently on NOBLE ROM. This list will be constantly updated once we find new bugs or we fix new stuffs.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. For STARTERS is important to select NO DEBLOAT option, in order to prevent issues with the ADVANCED DEBLOAT
2. Install Magisk App manually downloading it from here: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/tag/v25.2
3. Don't update Photo Editor from Galaxy Store, if you do it please unistall it to have it working again
4. Disable HDR from Camera Settings to avoid back camera crash
5. Keep your face far from front Camera to avoid camera crash
6. Don't keep asking for FRONT CAM Fix, I'm working on it since 2 months now and don't ask for old camera apk, it won't solve the problem!
7. OneUI 5 Keyboard is not included in N VARIANT zip (due to less system space available)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
NOBLE ROM 2.6:
NOBLE ROM 2.6 FOR G960N, G965N, N960N: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197203055

BIXBY AND AR APPS ADDONS FOR N VARIANT (flash after the ROM booted): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197181607

SPLIT SCREEN AND EXTRA DIM FIX: https://xdaforums.com/t/noble-rom-2...960f-fd-n-sm-g96xf-fd-n.4244747/post-87277141

VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO ENABLE RAM PLUS ON NOBLE 2.0+ IS HERE:

TELEGRAM GROUP:

TELEGRAM CHANNEL:

FOLLOW ME ON MY NEW INSTAGRAM's PROFILE: https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=wehmn6h8vftx&utm_content=ibotzda

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlexisDevXDA/

Last edited:

Javalom

May 20, 2013
NOBLE ROM 2.6 IS ONLINE!
Hope you will enjoy! Dirty flash from NOBLE ROM 2.1+ is allowed! If you come from NOBLE 1.x, 2.0 or any other ROM please Clean Flash!

CHANGELOG:
Updated base to N10 with August'S Patches (HVGA)
Updated Magisk to v25.2 (App need to be installed separately)
Updated bluetooth drivers to match latest security patches
Added Outdoor Mode in Settings
Minor improvements

OneUI 5.0 APPS PORTED:
Clock
Calendar
Smart Capture
Digital Wellbeing
Smart Manager
Dialer
Contacts
Gallery
Weather
Apps Edge
InCall UI
Accessibility
keyboard
Dress Room
Emojis

KERNEL CHANGELOG:
Using clang 16 (instead of gcc 13)
Merged Configs
Stock battery capacity (instead of samsung's capacity decreases)
Fingerprint drivers updated
Disabled secure os (new 9810 drivers don't use it)
ZRAM default lz4
Fake knox kap (fake active protection status)
Voltages auto optimized by default
Voltage control support for dvfs devices

HOW TO INSTALL:
Follow these steps carefully!
Dirty flash from NOBLE ROM 2.1+ is allowed! If you come from NOBLE 1.x, 2.0 or any other ROM please Clean Flash!

DON'T DO ANY ADVANCED WIPE, JUST GO IN TWRP AND DIRECTLY FLASH THE ROM. IF YOU HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH INSTALLER JUST FLASH AGAIN THE ROM

TWRP 3.6.1_9-0
0. Make a Backup of EFS and of all your stuffs before proceeding

1. Open TWRP by pressing volume up+ bixby + power buttons
2. Press 'Install' then select NOBLE ROM zip and SWIPE TO FLASH
3. Dirty flash from NOBLE ROM 2.1+ is allowed! If you come from NOBLE 1.x, 2.0 or any other ROM please Clean Flash!
4. Follow AROMA instruction (FOR STARTERS: select NO DEBLOAT)

5.Reboot System and Enjoy Noble ROM

IF AFTER DIRTY FLASH YOU FIND SOME PROBLEMS, PLEASE CLEAN INSTALL

More and graphic infos here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbm7Gros2Hf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Video tutorial of how to correctly install Noble ROM is here:

BUG LIST:
Check this to know which bugs are currently on NOBLE ROM. This list will be constantly updated once we find new bugs or we fix new stuffs.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. For STARTERS is important to select NO DEBLOAT option, in order to prevent issues with the ADVANCED DEBLOAT
2. Install Magisk App manually downloading it from here: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/tag/v25.2
3. Don't update Photo Editor from Galaxy Store, if you do it please unistall it to have it working again
4. Disable HDR from Camera Settings to avoid back camera crash
5. Keep your face far from front Camera to avoid camera crash
6. Don't keep asking for FRONT CAM Fix, I'm working on it since 2 months now and don't ask for old camera apk, it won't solve the problem!
7. OneUI 5 Keyboard is not included in N VARIANT zip (due to less system space available)

DOWNLOAD LINK:
NOBLE ROM 2.6:
NOBLE ROM 2.6 FOR G960N, G965N, N960N: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197203055

BIXBY AND AR APPS ADDONS FOR N VARIANT (flash after the ROM booted): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197181607

VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO ENABLE RAM PLUS ON NOBLE 2.0+ IS HERE:

TELEGRAM GROUP:

TELEGRAM CHANNEL:

FOLLOW ME ON MY NEW INSTAGRAM's PROFILE: https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=wehmn6h8vftx&utm_content=ibotzda

Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlexisDevXDA/
Thanks Alexis! 😎 I wanted to check if there was something new, you never disappoint man! 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: AlexisXDA
Mar 25, 2020
nairobi
Thank you so much for this ROM @AlexisXDA I can't thank you enough, I know. I have a problem launching the camera app (native Samsung camera app). Tapping on it doesn't do anything. This is immediately after successfully flashing the ROM with no debloat. Is there something I might be doing wrong? I followed your flashing procedure to the letter.

Manian49

Jul 28, 2022
Dirty flashed 2.6 over 2.5 on my daily driver. Everything keeps working as well as it did before.

All credits to Alexis for keeping this device maintained!!

Alan_Hsinlong_Feng

May 7, 2017
Really appreciated for your work on this ROM. @AlexisXDA
Mine is S9+ and 2.5 rommed.
Do you meet any problem in WhatsApp verification?
i can be sure that the internet connection has no problem. and i cannot receive the text message and phone call.
and in the WhatsApp official site,
Custom ROMs and rooted phones aren't supported by WhatsApp.
Is there any solution for this issue? really appreciated.

Attachments

• 屏幕截图 2022-08-15 135024.jpg
    屏幕截图 2022-08-15 135024.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 54

wtosta

Really appreciated for your work on this ROM. @AlexisXDA
Mine is S9+ and 2.5 rommed.
Do you meet any problem in WhatsApp verification?
i can be sure that the internet connection has no problem. and i cannot receive the text message and phone call.
and in the WhatsApp official site,
Custom ROMs and rooted phones aren't supported by WhatsApp.
Is there any solution for this issue? really appreciated.
There should be no problem with verifying the Whatsapp account for rooted devices. But to be sure, you can also "Configure Deny List" in the options in Magisk Manager and put a Whatsapp app there. This option causes that ROOT will not be exposed for such application. There can be another issue. Make sure that Whatsapp is not blocking their services for your country's GSM operator. This thought came to me why you do not receive the verification SMS. Besides, first try if the SMSs are reaching your phone. Do SMSs sent from the internet gateway arrive?

Best regards.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts