[NOBLE ROM 3.0 OneUI 5.0 FULL PORT][01/23 Patches][27/01/2023][SM-N960F/FD/N--SM-G96xF/FD/N]

Search This thread

hungtinglung

May 8, 2005
LG V20
Noble 2.6.1 with xxmustafacooTR-45.4-PERMISSIVE kernel.

test high usage since 100 percent full charge.

result.

battery 43 percent.
screen on time 6 h 39 m.
screen off 35 m.

Attachments

• usage.jpg
    usage.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Saucekiddo

Sep 14, 2022
Please, I want to know what difference this noble ROM 2.6.1 brings over the 2.6...
I tried the 2.6 and I must say I didn't have a very nice experience with it so I had to switch back to STOCK ROM.

Please, any explanation is appreciated.

zeroomhert

Dec 19, 2012
Roxas City
Please, I want to know what difference this noble ROM 2.6.1 brings over the 2.6...
I tried the 2.6 and I must say I didn't have a very nice experience with it so I had to switch back to STOCK ROM.

Please, any explanation is appreciated.
it's written in the CHANGELOG already please find time to read instead of just asking :)

Saucekiddo

Sep 14, 2022
it's written in the CHANGELOG already please find time to read instead of just asking :)

It was my bad. I think I scrolled past the post that had the changelog while I was trying to get to the last page quickly. I prefer to follow a thread from most recent to older posts.

I might sit this one out for the meantime, maybe till when the fixes for some bugs are released.

Reactions: zeroomhert

Gie_86

Jan 26, 2019
Hi.,nice room.,but i have some issue about front camera it says warning camera failed...could you help me please how to fix this.
Screenshot_20221005-191529_Camera.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: zeroomhert

Saucekiddo

Sep 14, 2022
Hi.,nice room.,but i have some issue about front camera it says warning camera failed...could you help me please how to fix this.View attachment 5727559
Yes. It's listed on the bug list. Try to keep your phone away from your face when using the front camera. The camera app crashes when you bring the camera too close to your face. You can try using other camera apps or use live focus mode when taking selfies.
I believe they are working on a fix.

Has anyone gotten the Revolut app working on this ROM? It won't let me log into my account and when I tried reinstalling it google play told me it wasn't compatible with my device.
I did, just use magisk to hide the root and you're good to go.
But maybe for your problem you need to uninstall all updates and clean data of the playstore app.

I had a phone that did that (not in this rom), and the solution was what i wrote above.

The uninstall option is under the app info panel and the top right 3 dots:
Screenshot_20221006-155140_Settings.jpg

The clean data and chance is in the storage panel:
Screenshot_20221006-155146_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20221006-154801_Google Play Store.jpg

Last edited:

Saucekiddo

Sep 14, 2022
I installed the rom and I don't know if it's me but it feels smoother than 2.6.
I flashed the call logs fix zip and the call logs work now. The other bugs are ones I was already aware of from 2.6.
Which brings me to my question...
I chose the 1003 fonts option while installing the rom but I checked my fonts options in settings and there is only one font there(the default).
I need help on how to find and use them.

Yeah, and I have already done a dirty flash and chose it again and it still doesn't appear in settings. The fonts and the S21 boot animations, but I am not very bothered with the latter.

zeroomhert

Dec 19, 2012
Roxas City
I installed the rom and I don't know if it's me but it feels smoother than 2.6.
I flashed the call logs fix zip and the call logs work now. The other bugs are ones I was already aware of from 2.6.
Which brings me to my question...
I chose the 1003 fonts option while installing the rom but I checked my fonts options in settings and there is only one font there(the default).
I need help on how to find and use them.

Yeah, and I have already done a dirty flash and chose it again and it still doesn't appear in settings. The fonts and the S21 boot animations, but I am not very bothered with the latter.
for me, S21 bootanimation and no boot animation is the same so better stick with no boot animation. the 1000+ font takes time to load when selecting font on the phone setting. sometimes it takes 10 secs depending on the speed of your phone

Top Liked Posts