Same for me, rolling back to 2.6
Same for me, rolling back to 2.6
I have downloaded other camera app (lots of them in the Store, like Camera Galaxy S22 Ultra, etc) and use it. Hope Alexis will fix the bug soon
Please go to their Telegram channel (see in the head of the topic) and download the fixing zip. I did it and now have call's log ))) Or you can download other Caller from the store.
I don't use microphone input but on their channel in Telegram they upload the zip, which corrects call's log.
Hi, unfortunately I don't use telegram or other social networks ... I find it difficult to download the zip. I hope someone places him here and helps those who put their trust in Alexis and his work with the Rom.
NOBLE ROM 2.6.2 IS ONLINE!
Hope you will enjoy! Dirty flash from NOBLE ROM 2.1+ is allowed! If you come from NOBLE 1.x, 2.0 or any other ROM please Clean Flash!
Reverted back to OneUI 4.1 Apps to get more stability
HOW TO INSTALL:
Follow these steps carefully!
Dirty flash from NOBLE ROM 2.1+ is allowed! If you come from NOBLE 1.x, 2.0 or any other ROM please Clean Flash!
DON'T DO ANY ADVANCED WIPE, JUST GO IN TWRP AND DIRECTLY FLASH THE ROM. IF YOU HAVE SOME ISSUES WITH INSTALLER JUST FLASH AGAIN THE ROM
0. Make a Backup of EFS and of all your stuffs before proceeding
1. Open TWRP by pressing volume up+ bixby + power buttons
2. Press 'Install' then select NOBLE ROM zip and SWIPE TO FLASH
3. Dirty flash from NOBLE ROM 2.1+ is allowed! If you come from NOBLE 1.x, 2.0 or any other ROM please Clean Flash!
4. Follow AROMA instruction (FOR STARTERS: select NO DEBLOAT)
5.Reboot System and Enjoy Noble ROM
IF AFTER DIRTY FLASH YOU FIND SOME PROBLEMS, PLEASE CLEAN INSTALL
More and graphic infos here: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbm7Gros2Hf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Video tutorial of how to correctly install Noble ROM is here:
Check this to know which bugs are currently on NOBLE ROM. This list will be constantly updated once we find new bugs or we fix new stuffs.
Foglio1 ALL VARIANTS,WORKAROUND,PRIORITY (1=High, 2= Medium, 3= Low),LEGEND RED - Will Not Be Fixed GENERAL,YELLOW - High Probability That it Gets Fixed IRIS Scanner,3,GREEN - Fixed! Wait Next Update SIMs cannot be turned off,3 No sound on TV with HDMI,1 Moving apps to SD card ,2 Ram Plus not showndocs.google.com
1. For STARTERS is important to select NO DEBLOAT option, in order to prevent issues with the ADVANCED DEBLOAT
2. Install Magisk App manually downloading it from here: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/tag/v25.2
3. Don't update Photo Editor from Galaxy Store, if you do it please unistall it to have it working again
4. Don't update Accessibility from Galaxy Store or you will loose Extra Dim function
5. Disable HDR from Camera Settings to avoid back camera crash
6. Keep your face far from front Camera to avoid camera crash
7. Don't keep asking for FRONT CAM Fix, I'm working on it since 2 months now and don't ask for old camera apk, it won't solve the problem!
8. OneUI 5 Keyboard is not included in N VARIANT zip (due to less system space available)
NOBLE ROM 2.6.2:
NOBLE ROM 2.6.2 FOR G960N, G965N, N960N: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=14871746926876835470
BIXBY AND AR APPS ADDONS FOR N VARIANT (flash after the ROM booted): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=15664248565197181607
VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO ENABLE RAM PLUS ON NOBLE 2.0+ IS HERE:
FOLLOW ME ON MY NEW INSTAGRAM's PROFILE: https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=wehmn6h8vftx&utm_content=ibotzda
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AlexisDevXDA/
I also had some initial problems because I came from another Rom.Hello
i have problem my phone goes into download mode after flashing. /odm partition to make a problem?
I fixed the partitions, the system started but without the keyboard, I had to connect the usb keyboard to enter the wifi password and google logins. I have the impression that many things are not installed
You can edit it on about phone settingHi, sure I formatted everything and also did the Dalvik and cache deletion and used last TWRP. However, after several attempts, I managed to fix everything ... I solved it by deleting everything possible (system, data, etc. etc.) except external sd where the ROM was present Now everything seems to work ... only problem is that it is recognized as Note and not as S9 (SM-G960F), can this be fixed?
There is a CallLog fix for both F and N variants in this thread, flash it using TWRP.
I can only check for spo2 sensor and wifi directHowever, version 2.9 (which I installed) still has the same bugs as 2.8 and which I had already reported to @AlexisXDA a few posts back.
I hope that in the release of the latest effective version (also for our S9) the problems and requests made are really resolved
Oh yeah, full speed ahead!6 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT NOBLE ROM 3.0
- It's based on S20 and N10 Lite OneUI 5.0 bases
- It's a unique zip for all variants
- Will be released as BETA because:
- Front camera issue and HDR Force Close are back
- Face unlock doesn't work
- Since space needed has increased now it needs REPARTITION
- Repartition method it's very easy, it has to be done just once and it will erase all your datas
- Repartition allows you to go back to any ROM, so it's not useful just for Noble ROM 3.0
Remember that you are not forced to switch to Noble ROM 3.0, you now know all the issues about it and we know as well.
We will, like we did in these 2 years, work hard to bring you the best experience on OneUI Ported ROMs
Now, just get ready for the next Noble ROM update