- Apr 10, 2023
any solutions for hdmi audio output
@AlexisXDA can you please make a rom for Samsung S9 Snapdragon SM-G960U.
We are not responsable of any problems caused by root like tripped knox... When you flash something like this you may know about the risks you are going to find in!
Always backup your phone before and after flashing TWRP custom recovery:
In TWRP press BACKUP and select:
System Image, Vendor Image, Boot Image, Data, Baseband and EFS
and save your backup in your Internal Storage.
- SM-N96xF/FD/N, SM-G96xF/FD/N supported. Only Exynos, no Snapdragon support.
- Based on official OneUI 5.1 S20 + N10Lite with May's Security Patches.
- All OneUI 5 stuffs have been ported successfully
- Odexed, Hardly Debloated and added some tweaks for best performance and better battery.
- Added some tweaks in order to have the best smoothness and general performance!
- Make your ROM! OUR aroma allows you to select everything you want to have on your phone in order to improve the user experience!
- Remappable Bixby Button
- Disabled RMM Lock.
- Google Pay working (Hide it with Magisk)
- Secure Folder working
- Photo Remaster, Object Eraser and Extra Dim available
- Improved zoom quality in gallery
- Useful cards tab enabled in messages
- Night mode zoom on camera.
- Night mode on hyperlapse.
- Enabled Dolby on Game.
- Power key in notification panel.
- Samsung App Lock.
- iOS 16 Emoji's selectable in aroma.
- And much more, don't worry if the rom size is big, it contains all you need .
How to InstallTWRP 3.7.0_9-0
0. Make a Backup of EFS and of all your stuffs before proceeding
1. Open TWRP by pressing volume up+ bixby + power buttons
2. Press on "Install" and select Universal9810_Repartitioner https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/universal9810_repartitioner-zip.5816841/
3. Reboot to TWRP
4. Press on "Wipe" and select "Format Data" then type "yes"
5. Reboot again to TWRP
6. Press on "Install" and select Universal9810_Cleaner https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachments/universal9810_cleaner-zip.5809289/
7. Reboot again to TWRP
8. Press "Install" and select NOBLEROM zip
9. Follow AROMA instruction and at the end of installation, reboot
10. Enjoy Noble ROM
Join the Community⚠️⚠️RULES⚠️⚠️ 1- Only Noble ROM support. 2- Only English allowed 3- Don't talk about other Roms 4- Don't go off topic 5- Don't ask for ETA 6- Respect other memberst.me
Follow me on
Support Noble ROM
same problem , other people say on the other side of the call " voice is verry low cant hear " done with couple of times installing same problem exists . felt weird voice callsHi. Even with brand new 3.4 clean install, I still have a mic issue with phone calls. Other people say that the mic volume is very low. The only way to be heard is to use a BT mic.
That’s my last try to resolve the issue before going back to Alexis ROM because this is very annoying as I can’t make calls outside home. :/
To fix bluetooth issue go to the first comments of this video.
This fix worked. Thanks a Ton.
I believe whatever setup made on a phone goes to the data partition. If you dirty flash, you need not to do another setup again. I think so.Hi, thank for this amazing ROM. I installed the latest version and in Aroma, I turned off the Accessibility Options (thinking I won't need it). Now my accessibility options isn't working but I realized I need it (for double tap on home screen to lock, Nova launcher.) After doing all setup for a couple hours, I feel can't go back and reinstall the ROM just for it.
Is it possible to get it work without having to flash the whole system again? Thanks again.
Thank you. I definitely didn't mess with the props the last time around (as I remember, the "Imposer Liste" also had to be turned off as a prerequisite to something else). But I will give the old spoofing method a try if nothing else works.