Noise Pops from top speaker when in call on loudspeaker

Search This thread

nathlynn22

Apr 8, 2013
Noticed a couple times now when I have a phone call then put call through to loudspeaker and start using my phone to look at some Information etc I get volume pops every so often.

Also trying to type of I type fast we words miss a letter and spells wrong like there is send type of lag.
Anyone else with this? I've only had it 1 and 1\2 days. So will look at phoning Samsung later. Thanks

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
You just got the phone. Aside from the pops you're getting accustomed to keyboard.

Limeybastard

Not pressing anything I get pops through the top speaker? Surely it's not right
I get pops in my earpiece also sometimes. Sounds like DTMF tone. Network issue. Happened on my Note 8 also.
Next few times use headphones when making or receiving calls and see if it still pops.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nathlynn22

@rbiter

Dec 4, 2011
Does it sound like the pop might damage speaker? If so, I would figure out how to mitigate it or exchange. Speakers are part of what makes a phone a phone and I don't y'all want to exclusively use Bluetooth to get around it, not to mention other reasons.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not pressing anything I get pops through the top speaker? Surely it's not right
    I get pops in my earpiece also sometimes. Sounds like DTMF tone. Network issue. Happened on my Note 8 also.
    Next few times use headphones when making or receiving calls and see if it still pops.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk