• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Nokia 2.2 t-1188 varient null imei fix plz help

Search This thread

pakwarrior

Nov 23, 2019
Hello so I was using the phone as casual but suddenly during some call the phone cut off and there was no signals or sim card showing so I check the call app and check the IMEI and it was null I don't know how this happened so I reinstall firmware even factory reset but couldn't fix it so plz somebody help me to fix this phone imei the phone is rooted by magisk but twrp is not installed so plz help me what do I do...

D

Deleted member 1890170

If you haven't backed up the /EFS and/or /NVRAM partition where phone's IMEI is stored before re-flashing phone's Stock ROM then you have lost, unless you have the box at your hands with which phone has been delivered: IMEI should be printed on there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello so I was using the phone as casual but suddenly during some call the phone cut off and there was no signals or sim card showing so I check the call app and check the IMEI and it was null I don't know how this happened so I reinstall firmware even factory reset but couldn't fix it so plz somebody help me to fix this phone imei the phone is rooted by magisk but twrp is not installed so plz help me what do I do...
I have a ta-1188 variant too and after bootloader unlocking I lost my imei and I managed to fix it by using a tool called modem meta

pakwarrior

Nov 23, 2019
If you haven't backed up the /EFS and/or /NVRAM partition where phone's IMEI is stored before re-flashing phone's Stock ROM then you have lost, unless you have the box at your hands with which phone has been delivered: IMEI should be printed on there.
no imei doesn't go to null after unlocking bootloader it was i donno disappear during a call then after it i never see the imei on phone by typing *#06# it was nothing other than serial number not even null
also i saved and have phones box so no worries about imei number bro all i need in this is how to get my imei back fix so i can use it

pakwarrior

Nov 23, 2019
no imei doesn't go to null after unlocking bootloader it was i donno disappear during a call then after it i never see the imei on phone by typing *#06# it was nothing other than serial number not even null
also i saved and have phones box so no worries about imei number bro all i need in this is how to get my imei back fix so
I have a ta-1188 variant too and after bootloader unlocking I lost my imei and I managed to fix it by using a tool called modem meta
i will check it and tell you wut happens btw thnx for replying other guy also thnx for replying

also i saved and have phones box so no worries about imei number bro all i need in this is how to get my imei back fix so

i will check it and tell you wut happens btw thnx for replying other guy also thnx for replying
I did an incorrect read back in sp tool and lost my imei and sn

Reactions: pakwarrior

pakwarrior

Nov 23, 2019

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-25 211120.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-25 211120.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2021-08-25 211055.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-25 211055.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 29
D

Deleted member 1890170

If Windows Device Manager shows you an unusable driver is installed then this has nothing to do whether driver is signed or not. It simply means the driver isn't suitable.

You have to install the USB-driver suitable to your NOKIA device:

pakwarrior

Nov 23, 2019
If Windows Device Manager shows you an unusable driver is installed then this has nothing to do whether driver is signed or not. It simply means the driver isn't suitable.

ok I understood i will try it and tell you thnx

frankyforests

Dec 2, 2021
Did you git solution as i download firmware from this website :

https://androidmtk.com/download-nokia-usb-drivers-nutshell
It stuck at 50% and then show error.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I did an incorrect read back in sp tool and lost my imei and sn