Nokia 3 TA-1032 Official firmware with SP Flash tool

Search This thread

nenad02377

Nov 23, 2017
Need help please

Big hello my friends. I need help. After flashing Nokia 3 my phone is dead. It`s only vibrate and nothing more. I try everything but i can`t fix and solve the problem. I really need some advice and help. Thanks

ferib

Nov 27, 2009
Big hello my friends. I need help. After flashing Nokia 3 my phone is dead. It`s only vibrate and nothing more. I try everything but i can`t fix and solve the problem. I really need some advice and help. Thanks

hi ,
After flashing Nokia 3 the phone is dead. It`s only vibrate and nothing more.
please download and flash this firmware,tested personaly and working fine.
please remember and select on SP Flash " DA_SWSEC_CRYPTO20.bin " and " DOWNLOAD "

https://mega.nz/#!dABDxSDb!54kF5EREJ...atr4HCnJBX9xh4

ferib

Nov 27, 2009

cedricpah

Apr 13, 2011
hi ,
After flashing Nokia 3 the phone is dead. It`s only vibrate and nothing more.
please download and flash this firmware,tested personaly and working fine.
please remember and select on SP Flash " DA_SWSEC_CRYPTO20.bin " and " DOWNLOAD "

Hi,

The mega site say that the key is invalid ?
What exactly mean "remember and select on SP Flash " DA_SWSEC_CRYPTO20.bin " and " DOWNLOAD"

Thank you.

OK DA_SWSEC_CRYPTO20.bin is the file for download agent line, and download is the only method working.
[EDIT] But i finally follow this thread : googled "After a few hours of research and testing I succed to full backup of current version of nokia 3 software with september 2018 security patch included"

Thank you

Last edited:

Totalitor

Oct 17, 2020
Can this be flashed using adb/fastboot tools? I'm running linux so can't use SP flash. And what's the patch for?

Top Liked Posts